Thread: 2010

Default 2010

Did you shoot this today's afternoon? I was there as well.

Anyway nice angle. I was trying to capture the church against the gloomy sky but did not succeed. Where did u shoot it from?

wah..middle earth in singapore!
    Olympus E-3 / E-500 / XA | Vivitar UWS
    Blog & Photos

A unique composition, as far as what I've seen of the esplanade shots so far. Should up the exposure a bit... looks a little dark. But why the title 2010? The 4D number you're betting on?? Heee heee
    Get the latest news with Today Online Downloader

Not bad at all. All you need now is some nice warm light and a better sky. Looks kinda gloomy. Of coz, if that's what you're trying to portray, it's fine. A touch of Unsharp Mask should improve it further as well.

Where is it shot from anyway?

Regards
    CK

Thanks for the comments!

Originally posted by Falcon
    Did you shoot this today's afternoon? I was there as well.

Anyway nice angle. I was trying to capture the church against the gloomy sky but did not succeed. Where did u shoot it from?
    I'm there everyday!

wah..middle earth in singapore!
    Modor?

A unique composition, as far as what I've seen of the esplanade shots so far. Should up the exposure a bit... looks a little dark. But why the title 2010? The 4D number you're betting on?? Heee heee
    Was thinking of Year 2010, that's what remain in singapore. 1 church and 2 durian shell

Not bad at all. All you need now is some nice warm light and a better sky. Looks kinda gloomy. Of coz, if that's what you're trying to portray, it's fine. A touch of Unsharp Mask should improve it further as well.
    Was trying to get a cold, dark feeling...

Was initially thinking of lightning on the right side, but....
    The shot was taken at our ususal SEED place 6th floor car park.

Talking

woah togu...your quality of pictures are getting better wiff each post
    Believe it. And it will be so.

Remind me of Jurassic park. Big insect eyes looking across the forest. I like the composition but feel the crop a bit too tight especially on the left.

Excellent shot!

One of the few reasons why this capture does it for me, is the surreality surrounding the esplande. It looks like everything else have been whipped out and the church\the flyeyes are what remains of a long deserted world which have been now over-runned by forests.

But I would liked it even better if the colours come out brighter and more capativating. As it stands, the picture looks rather dull technically IMHO.

Thanks for the comments.

FInd the cropping very tight too. Just that if I'll to loosen it, there'll be trees on the right side, and the roof top of another building on the left.

The colors!!