Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12347 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 150

Thread: NDP 2006 happenings

  1. #21

    Default Re: NDP 2006 happenings

    Anyone tried shooting during the rehearsals for the parade itself?
    D300s D200 350D | N18-200VRII N18-70 N50 TK12-24 S70-300 TR18-200

  2. #22
    Senior Member redstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Beyond the outer limits
    Posts
    2,898

    Default Re: NDP 2006 happenings

    Quote Originally Posted by huaiwei
    Anyone tried shooting during the rehearsals for the parade itself?
    ???

    Er..... what you mean?

    Yea, I'll be shooting as many times as possible.

  3. #23

    Default Re: NDP 2006 happenings

    Anyone has any idea about the date of the NDP rehersals? thanks.
    Visit my online photo album at http://www.flickr.com/photos/deepstone

  4. #24
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    67

    Default Re: NDP 2006 happenings

    Quote Originally Posted by serchim
    Anyone has any idea about the date of the NDP rehersals? thanks.
    I know 1 date is on 29th July. Cos my friend has kindly invited me to go, and he'd be bringing his dSLR. Photos taken right from parade, a rather rare chance i guess?

  5. #25

    Default Re: NDP 2006 happenings

    Quote Originally Posted by psychomatic
    I know 1 date is on 29th July. Cos my friend has kindly invited me to go, and he'd be bringing his dSLR. Photos taken right from parade, a rather rare chance i guess?
    29th is the preview, so its impossible to get in without tickets or passes.

    15th is the NE show, so again admission is controlled. Our only chances are those trainings without spectators..but I dunt noe the dates.
    D300s D200 350D | N18-200VRII N18-70 N50 TK12-24 S70-300 TR18-200

  6. #26
    Senior Member +evenstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore / United Kingdom
    Posts
    5,655

    Default Re: NDP 2006 happenings

    http://www.caas.gov.sg/caasWeb/expor...load/SUP44.pdf

    figure out dates yourself..pretty obvious from the list
    eat. drink. shoot

  7. #27

    Default Re: NDP 2006 happenings

    Quote Originally Posted by +evenstar
    http://www.caas.gov.sg/caasWeb/expor...load/SUP44.pdf

    figure out dates yourself..pretty obvious from the list
    Whoops...thanks!
    D300s D200 350D | N18-200VRII N18-70 N50 TK12-24 S70-300 TR18-200

  8. #28
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,601

    Default Re: NDP 2006 happenings

    Sorry but you won't be able to get in - you'd need security passes or tickets. At most you can only peep in from outside the gates. The MP, RP and Police will be deployed, just like it has been all along.

  9. #29

    Default Re: NDP 2006 happenings

    I am NOT a PROfessional photographer and photography is NOT my hobby

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    sewage drain/manhole
    Posts
    5,011

    Default Re: NDP 2006 happenings

    Quote Originally Posted by Youhong
    Thanks

  11. #31
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,601

    Default Re: NDP 2006 happenings

    Quote Originally Posted by +evenstar
    http://www.caas.gov.sg/caasWeb/expor...load/SUP44.pdf

    figure out dates yourself..pretty obvious from the list
    Very handy PDF you posted. Thanks!

  12. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    3,530

    Default Re: NDP 2006 happenings

    Any bro/sis going in this saturday to shoot the rehersal ? from what i know is a full dress rehersal . Dont know if u need a pass or what to go in or not but i pass for myself and was invited to go in to shoot for both rehersal day and actual day .

  13. #33
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Eastern Singapore
    Posts
    694

    Default Re: NDP 2006 happenings

    Quote Originally Posted by S11loop
    Any bro/sis going in this saturday to shoot the rehersal ? from what i know is a full dress rehersal . Dont know if u need a pass or what to go in or not but i pass for myself and was invited to go in to shoot for both rehersal day and actual day .
    All rehearsals are access controlled. Don't bother trying to get in unless you have a pass. For this week's rehearsal, entry is only by invitation.

  14. #34
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,601

    Default Re: NDP 2006 happenings

    I can't go this Saturday!

  15. #35

    Default Re: NDP 2006 happenings

    Quote Originally Posted by S11loop
    Any bro/sis going in this saturday to shoot the rehersal ? from what i know is a full dress rehersal . Dont know if u need a pass or what to go in or not but i pass for myself and was invited to go in to shoot for both rehersal day and actual day .
    If you have an official pass for the specific day(s) it should be alright.

    This Saturday 8 July is Family day and admission is by ticket only. 22 July and 5 August, both Saturdays, are Combined Rehersals days without full costume and should be free entry. I went to watch the Combined Rehersal on 2 July without problems.

  16. #36

    Default Re: NDP 2006 happenings

    Quote Originally Posted by CY_OH
    If you have an official pass for the specific day(s) it should be alright.

    This Saturday 8 July is Family day and admission is by ticket only. 22 July and 5 August, both Saturdays, are Combined Rehersals days without full costume and should be free entry. I went to watch the Combined Rehersal on 2 July without problems.
    u mean can enter without tickets?????

  17. #37
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,601

    Default Re: NDP 2006 happenings

    Nearing the actual dates, expect to see Police and MP deployed. Not RP, but MP.

  18. #38

    Default Re: NDP 2006 happenings

    8th July is the Organizer's family day. So tickets are required. And also, I believe its a full dress rehearsal but without the major fireworks. Wonder whether there will be fireworks at all. Also, no goodie bags, so those going, bring your own water supply! Been there once a few years ago, going again this year

  19. #39
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Eastern Singapore
    Posts
    694

    Default Re: NDP 2006 happenings

    Quote Originally Posted by sigg
    u mean can enter without tickets?????
    Don't bother... Read my earlier post.

  20. #40

    Default Re: NDP 2006 happenings

    Quote Originally Posted by sigg
    u mean can enter without tickets?????
    I am refering to 22 July and 5 August only, as these are combined rehersals of all items, where performers may not be in full costume. Other Saturdays not mentioned are Family Day/NE Show/vetting/Preview and likely to have restricted access.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12347 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •