Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Which Airline Cum Promo Shd i take?

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    WAT? WAN TO STALK MI AH? LOLZ
    Posts
    1,916

    Default Which Airline Cum Promo Shd i take?

    1. SG -- KaoHsiung (SIA)
    KaoHsiung -- SG (SIA)

    fer $860 (flight onli)

    Or

    2. SG -- HK (1 1/2HR) -- KaoHsiung (CX)
    KaoHsiung -- HK (free 2 nights accomodation in HK) -- SG (CX)

    fer $890 (flight n hotel stay in HK)

    Or

    3. SG -- KaoHsiung (CI)
    KaoHsiung -- SG (CI)

    fer $580

    All inclusive of airport Tax

    How?!?!?

    I would prefer SIA as i can accumulate my mileage and maybe free tix to states... hhahh

    as fer CX.. it seems a gd deal as well...

    china airlines freak mi off as they hit the highest $&*$#^!*&$^()*$^...

    Tell mi.. which one shd i go fer...

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    South Pole with Penguin
    Posts
    5,270

    Default

    try www.priceline.com.sg

    i manage to get an air ticket at $250+ to HK (2 way)

    but i am too busy to go back...so did not take up the offer in the end

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    1,417

    Default

    Originally posted by Wai
    try priceline.com.sg

    i manage to get an air ticket at $250+ to HK (2 way)

    but i am too busy to go back...so did not take up the offer in the end
    Price line no SIA :P But I agree the price is really VERY good. 250+ to HK is a very good price.
    Canon Lover :)

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    WAT? WAN TO STALK MI AH? LOLZ
    Posts
    1,916

    Default

    Originally posted by Klause


    Price line no SIA :P But I agree the price is really VERY good. 250+ to HK is a very good price.
    thanks guys.. ive made up my mind... SQ

    i wanna cum back in a piece

  5. #5

    Default

    Originally posted by RuthBaby


    i wanna cum back in a piece

    u have bought insurance liao hor?? good.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    WAT? WAN TO STALK MI AH? LOLZ
    Posts
    1,916

    Default

    Originally posted by ninelives



    u have bought insurance liao hor?? good.
    one of my policy have coverage fer travelling...

    err... choy!

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    In Paradise
    Posts
    546

    Default

    Originally posted by RuthBaby

    thanks guys.. ive made up my mind... SQ

    i wanna cum back in a piece
    Bollocks.... if its time to go , its time to go.....

  8. #8

    Default

    You should get SQ to Taipei instead ($568)

    Once you reach the airport, take those big seater bus (2 seat per row, meaning you get a whole BIG seat at each side of the bus) to kaoshiung. Cheap cheap (~$20? can't remember) Ride is 4 hrs max.

  9. #9

    Default

    Originally posted by Wai
    try www.priceline.com.sg

    i manage to get an air ticket at $250+ to HK (2 way)

    but i am too busy to go back...so did not take up the offer in the end
    I thought for priceline, once your price is met, it'll automatically charge to your CC? Can still cancel the offer?

    ..NuTs..

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    WAT? WAN TO STALK MI AH? LOLZ
    Posts
    1,916

    Default

    Originally posted by nuts

    I thought for priceline, once your price is met, it'll automatically charge to your CC? Can still cancel the offer?

    ..NuTs..
    tts what i encounter while trying out too

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    WAT? WAN TO STALK MI AH? LOLZ
    Posts
    1,916

    Default

    Originally posted by Shadus
    You should get SQ to Taipei instead ($568)

    Once you reach the airport, take those big seater bus (2 seat per row, meaning you get a whole BIG seat at each side of the bus) to kaoshiung. Cheap cheap (~$20? can't remember) Ride is 4 hrs max.
    Im travelling alone leh.. going there to meet my ex classmate...

    Wait.. I kena attack by lao uncles..

    /me looks demure leh

    hehehehe

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    South Pole with Penguin
    Posts
    5,270

    Default

    Originally posted by nuts

    I thought for priceline, once your price is met, it'll automatically charge to your CC? Can still cancel the offer?

    ..NuTs..
    at first, i offered $200, (just trying my luck)

    then got rejected of cos...but later an email told me that i can get a ticket at $250 + handling fees also

    i did not take up that offer in the end becos of my busy schedules

  13. #13

    Default

    Originally posted by RuthBaby

    Im travelling alone leh.. going there to meet my ex classmate...

    Wait.. I kena attack by lao uncles..

    /me looks demure leh

    hehehehe
    haha... no lar, unless you take the midnight buses. Otherwise, travelling alone on those bus are really common

    (PS. Taiwan gals are more demure (x1000)...kekekekek )

  14. #14

    Default

    oh, on those bus, its really nice seats, not like those we get in this region. Big leather seats, automated controls. There is a "bus lady" on each bus to serve drinks. heh heh......

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    WAT? WAN TO STALK MI AH? LOLZ
    Posts
    1,916

    Default

    Originally posted by Shadus
    oh, on those bus, its really nice seats, not like those we get in this region. Big leather seats, automated controls. There is a "bus lady" on each bus to serve drinks. heh heh......
    mai ler... dun wanna waste my time.. i jus wanna reach kaohsiung as soon as possible...

  16. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Near Equator
    Posts
    258

    Default

    One of these days I'm going to try priceline. Though I will try on one short flight first, so that if I curse and swear at least I won't be doing that on a 14 hour flight to Europe!!!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •