Thread: Cameron Highlands (1)

Default Cameron Highlands (1)

Enjoy the natural 'air-con' and view there.

Nice shot.

Just wondering, what else can you see or do at Cameron Highlands? The company I'm working on got a bungalow there where we (employees) can rent at quite an attractive rate.... but not really sure what Cameron Highlands has to offer...

:Later,

cameron highlands have tea plantation, butterfly park, etc.. can join the local 1-day tour to visit these places.

it's not like genting highlands; there's nothing for children to play. it's just scenery, hills, and plantations that surrounds you.

but i remember the last time i went there with my relatives (few year back), and we stayed in this equitorial hotel (think so), and went to the roof top and saw a huge patch of cloud travelling in our direction. then when the cloud pass thru us, everything around us is soo white and foggy.. very nice experience!

Peace and quiet place. Cool weather (15-20 degree), Slow pace
    20mins can walk from start to end of the town area(Tana Rata Town).

1/2 day tour to tea plantation, farms (honey bees, rose, strawberry)

That's it. I plan it as part of my DIY package. Maybe a weekend stay there is good enough. Too long and you will feel bored.

Originally posted by Pinoy
    Nice shot.

Just wondering, what else can you see or do at Cameron Highlands? The company I'm working on got a bungalow there where we (employees) can rent at quite an attractive rate.... but not really sure what Cameron Highlands has to offer...

MingGuan
    Guests

Originally posted by Snowcrash
    Peace and quiet place. Cool weather (15-20 degree), Slow pace
    20mins can walk from start to end of the town area(Tana Rata Town).

1/2 day tour to tea plantation, farms (honey bees, rose, strawberry)

That's it. I plan it as part of my DIY package. Maybe a weekend stay there is good enough. Too long and you will feel bored.
    Good for lovers to stay. Cool and cosy, but careful not to catch a cold while nude to the bums.

Ok, it's basically a very boring place. The last time I was there, my friends and I played mahong all days. 1 weekend is enough.

Thanks guys! $100/wk for the Bungalow looks attractive but looks like there isn't much to do there then.

1 week?
    goodness!

probably you can travel to some towns somewhere near the highlands.

i remembered there is some small towns around it. not too far too.