Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: dry-cabinet warranty: 'lan-lan' situation?

hi desmond,

it says:

"All claims must be lodged or filed at the Small Claims Tribunals within one year from the date on which the cause of action accrued."

I guess ur case is still valid.

many years ago, my case was slightly different, my parent bought some furniture and the goods delivered was different from their order. So my parent had 1 yr from the date of purchase to persue the case. I am sure the law has changed since then. I remembered it was 1 yr from date of purchase at that time.

Kiwi
    Guests

Am-Pro is not a good brand based on my experience. I returned it within 3 days after I had bought it. The humidity is simply not consistent.

can i check with you guys who are using Am-Pro dry cabinets, what's stated on your warranty?

who's the agent and how long is the warranty period?

i actually just spoke to the boss of the agent and he was a very nice guy..... apparantly he told me that he will speak to the factory about this and chances are that i might be getting a new box from them in early january when the stock comes in. i'll have to wait and see first.....

Originally posted by desmondwong
    can i check with you guys who are using Am-Pro dry cabinets, what's stated on your warranty?

who's the agent and how long is the warranty period?

i actually just spoke to the boss of the agent and he was a very nice guy..... apparantly he told me that he will speak to the factory about this and chances are that i might be getting a new box from them in early january when the stock comes in. i'll have to wait and see first.....
    5 years warranty, mine is the bigger version than yours which is 68L

the distributor also same as yours...so is he going to give u a brand new cabinet or just replacing the dehumidifier alone?
    We are HDD of PC & FT are MB add to storage;
    so PC never hangs with enormous storage capacity - LKY

he said he will have to check with the factory first then get back to me....

gonna call him and bug him again tomorrow if he doesn't get back to me by then.... and if they are not going to do anything.... then i'll do what was suggested to me before.....

i just spoke to Celestar's 'boss' and he has clarified that i am able to have my dehumidifier unit replace. excellent.

thanx to all for the advice given.

Originally posted by desmondwong
    i just spoke to Celestar's 'boss' and he has clarified that i am able to have my dehumidifier unit replace. excellent.

thanx to all for the advice given.

if next time *touch wood* my dry cabinet got problem....must go look for the boss directly
    We are HDD of PC & FT are MB add to storage;
    so PC never hangs with enormous storage capacity - LKY

yah........ first talk to the receptionist, transfer me to her supervisor, waited a few days no reply, called back and he say he cannot do anything, referred my to the boss, waited a few days, no reply, called back then he say can change but need receipt. but when i explained to him that i do not have the receipt but the dealer's stamp and date is on the gurantee card, he said ok. very nice and friendly guy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12