Thread: In the Lift

Default In the Lift

You can how boring I am... even got to shoot inside my office lift..

Default Re: In the Lift

wowo this is creative~~hehe~~(y)
    Yes, Tough I am.

Im not sure which part of the lift is this. But I kinda can see theres depth at a few of the circles. The thing that has the circles on it is somewhat of a thickness issit? Pls correct me if wrong.

But I like that there are so many circles, but contrasting it with your "very-lined' font that you use.

I hope you understand what Im trying to say. My mind's not working properly now. Freaking rushing writing a proposal now!
    Have you read IT???

Quote Originally Posted by lil_princess
    Im not sure which part of the lift is this. But I kinda can see theres depth at a few of the circles. The thing that has the circles on it is somewhat of a thickness issit? Pls correct me if wrong.

But I like that there are so many circles, but contrasting it with your "very-lined' font that you use.

I hope you understand what Im trying to say. My mind's not working properly now. Freaking rushing writing a proposal now!
    I will understand better if you buy me more satays... Thanks for the comment I will look forward to have more improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by bree
    wowo this is creative~~hehe~~(y)
    In the lift...I always tend to be more creative

Member/Tangshooter

Quote Originally Posted by lil_princess

This is a sort of eyes trick that our left/right conflict... take a look at this http://franz.org/trick.htm
    コミュニケーションは私たちの障壁です | Flickr

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by E500
    In the lift...I always tend to be more creative
    Until someone tells you that there are security cameras installed... naughty...

Quote Originally Posted by plastic
    Until someone tells you that there are security cameras installed... naughty...
    Hey how you know huh? Yup, they actually have security camera installed, the best thing is that the entire floor where I work security cameras are everywhere, thanks to our neighbour Dow Jones
    Last edited by E500; 24th May 2006 at 07:56 AM.

I will understand better if you buy me more satays... Thanks for the comment I will look forward to have more improvement.
    Wau liew, that night u eat so little, sure if I buy u more you can eat all finish? I also look forward to learn more from you.
    Have you read IT???

Hey how you know huh? Yup, they actually have security camera installed, the best thing is that the entire floor where I work security cameras is everywhere, thanks to our neighbour Dow Jones
    So strict ah? Sat how 2 look 4 u go eat nasi lemak? May get arrested

Quote Originally Posted by ndroo
    So strict ah? Sat how 2 look 4 u go eat nasi lemak? May get arrested
    Got get your hairstyle change...I believe you will

my 2 cts (it's probably worth nothign but anyways...)
    this is stronger as an 'image with DI' than a photograph... because of the text digitally-added in. Minus the text, it's just 20 orange circles...
    other than that, I feel this abstract doesnt do as much (or does very little) compared to yr other fotos...

dont have anything constructive to add to this photo except maybe a different subject matter could have been more interesting...

or maybe it's 1 of those 'too abstract' photos for me to appreciate (like stereobox's stuff)
    Last edited by Rev; 24th May 2006 at 01:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev
    this is stronger as an 'image with DI' than a photograph... because of the text digitally-added in.
    other than that, I feel this abstract doesnt do as much (or does very little) compared to yr other fotos...

maybe it's 1 of those 'too abstract' photos for me to appreciate (like stereobox's stuff)
    Hello Rev...thanks for the comment... I'm still learning and I will try my best for the next one..maybe I shall start reading stereobox's postings...

its at the top of the lift right? btw the fonts and the canvas makes it looks totally dope(nice)

its at the top of the lift right? btw the fonts and the canvas makes it looks totally dope(nice)

nice. great eye for a picture. making the mundane exciting.

Hello Rev...thanks for the comment... I'm still learning and I will try my best for the next one..maybe I shall start reading stereobox's postings...
    I meant stereobox's stuff is wayyyyyy toooo abstract until I cant appreciate nor understand, ... but I like yr stuff
    Last edited by Rev; 24th May 2006 at 02:22 PM.

it's not particularly brilliant but it reminds of of Da Vinci Code

Quote Originally Posted by Rev
    I meant stereobox's stuff is wayyyyyy toooo abstract until I cant appreciate nor understand, ... but I like yr stuff
    Oh my apology... I din read carefully...will try something more unique next round.

Anyway, I took sometime to find these 20 circles to form in a row and column

More comments are welcome