Thread: China Leeched

Default China Leeched

Some pics taken in China, mainly in Suzhou and Shanghai area, taken with Dynax 5 (w kit lens), Fuji Superia 200. These shots are leeched, I did not take the shots but I have permission to post them here, and I see some potential in her works. Comments and critique are welcomed!

Scenary Series

Simplicity Series

People Series

Hi Tweek;

I could venture a guess as to who this "mystery" photographer is, but that would be spoiling the fun.

But jokes aside, hand on my heart, i would honestly say i like this entire series.

Wouldn't have packed that much of a punch if some shots were posted as "stand-alone" but as a series, there is a certain way the photographer has managed to capture the peacefulness and the mood of the place.

--
    "High Wired, Dream Sired"

I like the 3rd scenery pic and the last train pic. Kinda surprised that she's actually interested in photography to this level... (i.e., bother to compose!! Eh, not supposed to be a negative remark... )

It's not hard to guess who she is, wolfie, cuz you've met her before. Thanks for all your kind comments, will tell her.

Originally posted by Tweek
    It's not hard to guess who she is, wolfie, cuz you've met her before. Thanks for all your kind comments, will tell her.
    I also know lah. In fact, you are the one who told me she was over there.
    --
    "High Wired, Dream Sired"

oh I did??

hee sorry I forgot.