Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21

Thread: Pentax New DSLR Anti-shake

  1. #1

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Tanjong Katong
    Posts
    3,710

    Default Re: Pentax New DSLR Anti-shake

    Looks good .

    Regards,
    Arto.

  3. #3

    Default Re: Pentax New DSLR Anti-shake

    Is there any difference between the DL2 and the K100D/110D besides the 11 point AF and the shake reduction on the K100D?

  4. #4

    Default Re: Pentax New DSLR Anti-shake

    Quote Originally Posted by eugtay
    Is there any difference between the DL2 and the K100D/110D besides the 11 point AF and the shake reduction on the K100D?
    Probably not much. But I'd love to get the K100D when it's available. 6mp is just perfect for me Can't live with 5 point AF (actually wish it's 15 point AF instead) now

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Beach Road
    Posts
    3,733

    Default Re: Pentax New DSLR Anti-shake

    But the Pentaprism is missing now... is the difference going to be great?

  6. #6

    Default Re: Pentax New DSLR Anti-shake

    Both models look and sound great.. Will definitely check it out..
    Life is like photography, we develop from the negatives.

  7. #7

    Default Re: Pentax New DSLR Anti-shake

    Looks good on paper. Lets see how the reviews fare.
    Videographer @ A Merry Moment

  8. #8

    Default Re: Pentax New DSLR Anti-shake

    Whoa ha ha!!! still have not buy my DL yet!!!, looks like worth waiting for, anybody knows the estimated price???

  9. #9

    Default Re: Pentax New DSLR Anti-shake

    I think the price will be very competitive.. Maybe around $1500-$1700?
    Life is like photography, we develop from the negatives.

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Sgp/China/TW
    Posts
    659

    Default Re: Pentax New DSLR Anti-shake

    likely price around 1300 to 1400bucks..this will make it a great price when compared to D70s/D50

  11. #11

    Default Re: Pentax New DSLR Anti-shake

    Quote Originally Posted by roti
    likely price around 1300 to 1400bucks..this will make it a great price when compared to D70s/D50

    you think we will be able to see it in next month's IT show?

  12. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Sgp/China/TW
    Posts
    659

    Default Re: Pentax New DSLR Anti-shake

    Quote Originally Posted by Nikonnew
    you think we will be able to see it in next month's IT show?
    not likely.
    its due june/july(i read it from somewhere)..Sgp don't normally get the new stocks that fast compare to HK/TW.

  13. #13

    Default Re: Pentax New DSLR Anti-shake

    wow..previously trying to decide between the Konica Minolta 5D for its anti-shake and the pentax for its size...now we can have both...great!
    but my budget still <$1000...sigh....

  14. #14

    Default Re: Pentax New DSLR Anti-shake

    Quote Originally Posted by airconvent
    wow..previously trying to decide between the Konica Minolta 5D for its anti-shake and the pentax for its size...now we can have both...great!
    but my budget still <$1000...sigh....
    both cameras' back look rather similar...hmm

    a700 | dynax7
    sigma12-24/minolta28-135/sony70-300g/sig400/lensbaby2.0

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Sgp/China/TW
    Posts
    659

    Default Re: Pentax New DSLR Anti-shake

    almost all camera back look alike... ..its the "OS" which is different

  16. #16

    Default Re: Pentax New DSLR Anti-shake

    Quote Originally Posted by dr34mc4st3r
    both cameras' back look rather similar...hmm

    No offense, but n the world of camera, I think these 2 cams looks miles apart....Konica= Sony and Pentax=Samsung, so there is no chance of them copying each other

  17. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Sgp/China/TW
    Posts
    659

    Default Re: Pentax New DSLR Anti-shake

    in your world of cameras, there is a difference between them...let's not bring in other brands before more people is offended.

  18. #18

    Default Re: Pentax New DSLR Anti-shake

    Quote Originally Posted by roti
    in your world of cameras, there is a difference between them...let's not bring in other brands before more people is offended.

    OK....you mean somebody is offended already.....my apology.......it's just a comment

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Beach Road
    Posts
    3,733

    Default Re: Pentax New DSLR Anti-shake

    I prefer the Pentax's design... it is so much more rounded and ergonomically shaped. Just wondering, is Pentax's CCD shift technology purchased from KM or developed in house?

  20. #20

    Default Re: Pentax New DSLR Anti-shake

    Quote Originally Posted by tao
    I prefer the Pentax's design... it is so much more rounded and ergonomically shaped. Just wondering, is Pentax's CCD shift technology purchased from KM or developed in house?
    The SR technology is developed in house. KM seems to use piezo electric motors while Pentax uses magnets.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •