Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 34 of 34

Thread: CosPlay 2002

  1. #21

    Default

    Originally posted by Sausage
    Yeah yeah. So are you going this year? We can have a meet the sausage session.

    I feel like skipping lunch and going.. $10 admission is quite steep. I'll really look like a sausage after skipping food all the time.
    Wah..you jio mi go har?

    hehhehhee
    onz lah!
    go go go!!!!!

  2. #22

    Default

    I'll be going as a military guy. You can poke every one of them you see and ask, "are you sausage?"

  3. #23

    Default

    Originally posted by Sausage

    Their site seems fine to me.
    Open their site and click around. Broken links!

    Though I'll tell them but Contact Us also broken.

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    West side of S'pore
    Posts
    5,528

    Default

    I'll be going, and cosplaying as well. Bringing a cam as well but I wonder how on earth I'm gonna divide my time between cosplaying and snapping pics.

  5. #25

    Default

    so who's going? feel like going.. can go in n come out then go back in again with the tix?

  6. #26

    Default

    Can... I think they'll either give you a ticket or stamp your hand. Either way you can come and go as you please once you've got some proof of admission.

  7. #27

    Default

    Ok those going,
    Maybe can meet up for a meal over at Suntec or anywhere. how abt that?

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    L2TPYSG
    Posts
    4,057

    Default

    Originally posted by Garion
    I'll be going, and cosplaying as well. Bringing a cam as well but I wonder how on earth I'm gonna divide my time between cosplaying and snapping pics.
    cosplay as a robot journalist?

    haha think the CS ppl cosplay as crazed photogs...
    "I'm... dreaming... of a wide... angle~
    Just like the ones I used to know~"

  9. #29

    Default

    I'm still trying to decide if I should reprise my role as the legendary character I went as last year. Should I, or should I just go as the evil photographer? I feel quite funny reusing my clothes from last year.


    Anyway I'm confirmed going, just a matter of when I'll arrive. Who else?

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    L2TPYSG
    Posts
    4,057

    Default

    funny leh.. I'll be at suntec but I'll be working...
    "I'm... dreaming... of a wide... angle~
    Just like the ones I used to know~"

  11. #31

    Default

    interesting.......so whos going?

    think......earliest I reach there.....abt 2pm - 3pm liao~~~

    just wondering.....how do they do their "swords" ??

    rather interested in collecting swords...saw on tv ....quite nice leh^^
    DSLR newbie: 400D + Tamron 18-200mm + 50mm F1.8 (i simply love it!)
    Canon G2

  12. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    L2TPYSG
    Posts
    4,057

    Default

    Originally posted by digi~ET
    interesting.......so whos going?

    think......earliest I reach there.....abt 2pm - 3pm liao~~~

    just wondering.....how do they do their "swords" ??

    rather interested in collecting swords...saw on tv ....quite nice leh^^
    they polish their "swords"
    or fall upon them when surrounded by enemies,
    or use to cut meat,
    shave,
    weight training while going Haharrr!
    bang into ppl,
    etc LOL...

    why do u want to collect swords? collect cameras lah..
    "I'm... dreaming... of a wide... angle~
    Just like the ones I used to know~"

  13. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    L2TPYSG
    Posts
    4,057

    Default

    Originally posted by Sausage
    I'm still trying to decide if I should reprise my role as the legendary character I went as last year. Should I, or should I just go as the evil photographer? I feel quite funny reusing my clothes from last year.


    Anyway I'm confirmed going, just a matter of when I'll arrive. Who else?
    genso?
    evil legendary character with the Eye of the Devil? the SoulCaptor Suckura? hahahaha..
    "I'm... dreaming... of a wide... angle~
    Just like the ones I used to know~"

  14. #34

    Default

    Most of their swords are fake and made of acrylic of wood, all spraypainted.

    There was one guy who brought a 1/1 plastic model of a M4 carbine in June, complete with opening chamber and removable bolt!! Needless to say, that's illegal, and I'd never do anything like that. My weapon last year was a water pistol painted black.


    So who's going?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •