Thread: Migratory bird

Default Migratory bird

Hiee.....All (Hmm.......bz these days ....anxiety waiting for my newborn..)

Just to share this....... It seem that there are many opportunities to take nice photos of full boat reflection and also full reflection photos of migratory birds that spill out of Sungei Buluh......The place is at the water side along the johore shores outside the Tun Aminah Hospital area........in the morning.

I have been goin in and out of JB lately in the morning and saw these birds feeding on "god knows what"......along the shores. So......if anyone happen to pass that area......why not give it a shot.....

regards,
    me

wait kena pull over by Customs for 4 hours?
    yeah more birds slowing down due to the super monsoon this year...
    "I'm... dreaming... of a wide... angle~
    Just like the ones I used to know~"

Default Re: Migratory bird

seen a few birds (herons especially) in jurong east too..thanx for sharing and congratz on ur sulhan jr.....

Originally posted by sulhan
    Hiee.....All (Hmm.......bz these days ....anxiety waiting for my newborn..)

Just to share this....... It seem that there are many opportunities to take nice photos of full boat reflection and also full reflection photos of migratory birds that spill out of Sungei Buluh......The place is at the water side along the johore shores outside the Tun Aminah Hospital area........in the morning.

I have been goin in and out of JB lately in the morning and saw these birds feeding on "god knows what"......along the shores. So......if anyone happen to pass that area......why not give it a shot.....

regards,
    me