Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 491213141516 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 280 of 327

Thread: Who will win WORLD CUP 2006?

  1. #261
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Who will win WORLD CUP 2006?

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin
    how abt A-H for tonite and D - H tml nite?
    wa, A-H for tonight... i dunno man. i jus go with my gut-feeling tat italy will pull through.
    really difficult to say...

    tomolo confirm take France. end of the road for Portugal. thanks for getting rid of England.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  2. #262
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default Re: Who will win WORLD CUP 2006?

    I wanna have Italian pizza and Portugese eggtarts , I don't like Germany Bratwurst or French bread ....

    SAY SAY SAY


    Hope to have more goals also, the last few matches damn boring......
    Last edited by Sjourn; 4th July 2006 at 06:17 PM.
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

  3. #263
    Senior Member azul123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Eastern Bloc
    Posts
    2,776

    Default Re: Who will win WORLD CUP 2006?

    What a match, Italy beats Germany!!

    Yeessss!!!

  4. #264

    Default Re: Who will win WORLD CUP 2006?

    OH MY GOODNESS those goals were beautiful!

    Italy win 2-0 =D

  5. #265

    Default Re: Who will win WORLD CUP 2006?

    yup and the better team won. Lucky no penalty kicks else Germany will win again.

  6. #266
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Eastside Singapore
    Posts
    339

    Default Re: Who will win WORLD CUP 2006?

    Deserving winners. They tested Lehman more than Ger tested Buffon.

  7. #267
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Who will win WORLD CUP 2006?

    huat ah!! ITALIA!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  8. #268
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Who will win WORLD CUP 2006?

    germany is made up of a whole group of mediocre players except for the star man, ballack and anchorman frings. nothing special except the fact that they are a unit and they play for each other.

    its amazing that they haf reached the semi-finals, oh well, they are playing at home. if they've more decent players, they would've beaten italy as they are driven on by their home supporters. ride the early onslaught from Germany and very likely u shud be able to hold them to a draw or even beat them. italy showed the way.

    Italy are deserving winners. Italy and France final, again.

    Argie should haf beaten germany in the quarter finals if not for a bad tactical switch by pekerman.

    fortune favours the brave!
    go Italy go!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  9. #269

    Default Re: Who will win WORLD CUP 2006?

    No more updates for goal thread

  10. #270
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Who will win WORLD CUP 2006?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    germany is made up of a whole group of mediocre players except for the star man, ballack and anchorman frings. nothing special except the fact that they are a unit and they play for each other.

    its amazing that they haf reached the semi-finals, oh well, they are playing at home. if they've more decent players, they would've beaten italy as they are driven on by their home supporters. ride the early onslaught from Germany and very likely u shud be able to hold them to a draw or even beat them. italy showed the way.

    Italy are deserving winners. Italy and France final, again.

    Argie should haf beaten germany in the quarter finals if not for a bad tactical switch by pekerman.

    fortune favours the brave!
    go Italy go!
    Well said!

    But i go for portugal n italy in finals!

  11. #271
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default Re: Who will win WORLD CUP 2006?

    good game, but another boring scoreline......0000000000000000000.......too many already for first 90 mins...
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

  12. #272

    Default Re: Who will win WORLD CUP 2006?

    tonite i dun mind portugal and france scoring 1 each in opposite halves.

    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

  13. #273
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default Re: Who will win WORLD CUP 2006?

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren
    tonite i dun mind portugal and france scoring 1 each in opposite halves.


    Ur dream come true, portugal had so many good chances at shot on goals...some of them really breath taking shots..
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

  14. #274

    Default Re: Who will win WORLD CUP 2006?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn
    Ur dream come true, portugal had so many good chances at shot on goals...some of them really breath taking shots..
    my dream ALMOST came true....
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

  15. #275
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default Re: Who will win WORLD CUP 2006?

    Check this site out, damn funny about Portugal golden boy, Christano Ronaldo..
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

  16. #276
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Who will win WORLD CUP 2006?

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin
    Well said!

    But i go for portugal n italy in finals!
    lai ah!
    take DRAW for the final. draw at ht and ft ah! buy zero goal and exact score at 0-0/. wahahaha

    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  17. #277

    Default Re: Who will win WORLD CUP 2006?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    lai ah!
    take DRAW for the final. draw at ht and ft ah! buy zero goal and exact score at 0-0/. wahahaha

    good tip. i would also add in a 1 goal saver bet "just in case"...
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

  18. #278

    Default Re: Who will win WORLD CUP 2006?

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren
    good tip. i would also add in a 1 goal saver bet "just in case"...

    IF that's the case, buy eat ball also.

  19. #279

    Default Re: Who will win WORLD CUP 2006?

    Quote Originally Posted by togu
    IF that's the case, buy eat ball also.
    also buy a long shot....just for fun!

    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

  20. #280
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    41

    Default Re: Who will win WORLD CUP 2006?

    Italy has an edge over France!
    Although the French Team has got quite solid defence,the front line only depending on old Zidane and T. Henry.
    The Italian team has more balanced players and also fast and accurate in passings!!!
    I will predict 1-0 victory for Italy.Its been a long time since they last won the World Cup!!!!!

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 491213141516 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •