Thread: Digital Photography & Photoshop Lesson

Default Digital Photography & Photoshop Lesson

I've recently got a Fujifilm S602z and had since took some pictures (not very good pictures but enough to keep me going ).

I've received some suggestions from fellow clubsnappers to use photoshop to process one of my picture, but I am really lost when I am in photoshop. (I am one of those slow learner that needs someone to show me how they do it).

Does anyone know where I can enrol in digital photography and photoshop lesson. Any input is greatly appreciated.......

Most of such courses doesn't really teach you much on image editing. How about getting a book from library or bookshop instead? You'll find more tips and tricks there.

Download from the internet is the fastest and cheapest alternative. IMHO, courses won't teach much.

Thank you all.....will go down to Orchard library to see see look look........

Default Re: Digital Photography & Photoshop Lesson

Originally posted by SMM
    I've recently got a Fujifilm S602z and had since took some pictures (not very good pictures but enough to keep me going ).

I've received some suggestions from fellow clubsnappers to use photoshop to process one of my picture, but I am really lost when I am in photoshop. (I am one of those slow learner that needs someone to show me how they do it).

Does anyone know where I can enrol in digital photography and photoshop lesson. Any input is greatly appreciated.......
    Did you buy it brand new? 'Coz if you did, you can enrol for the free training course at www.fujifilm.com.sg

It's pretty beneficial for newbies, I must say.

Default Re: Re: Digital Photography & Photoshop Lesson

Originally posted by imaginary_number

Did you buy it brand new? 'Coz if you did, you can enrol for the free training course at www.fujifilm.com.sg

It's pretty beneficial for newbies, I must say.
    Hey, didn't know Fujifilm offer free training course; and yes I got it brand new. yipeee

Originally posted by shawntim
    you may want to try this link.

http://www.luminous-landscape.com/tu...hotoshop.shtml
    Aiya, went into the site first thing I saw was D100 and D60.....itch itch, but bank already broke. Anyway I keep telling myself that I am still too green to use a DSLR......

Anyway, the site seems quite straightforward, will spend some time on this site......