Thread: Everybody is kung fu fighting!!!!!

Cool Everybody is kung fu fighting!!!!!

What is this?

Who is he?

Who else!!!! The Kungfu Hamster!!!!!!

Oh-oh-oh-oh...
    Everybody was Kung Fu fighting, those kids were fast as lightning
    In fact it was a little bit fright'ning, make sure you have expert timing
    Kung Fu fighting, had to be fast as lightning...

See my nunchaka roar!!!!!

As usual, had great idea with my new toy but execution sucks

Tried to catch one with the nunchaku in a whirl but din managed to do so. How do u blur the body and hav a spinning nunchaku using slow sync flash?

you bought it!!!!!
    was soooo tempted to get it cos it's so cute, but I convinced myself that I'd not give it a 2nd look after 1 week.

did u buy it from watsons? There's this new toy shop at citylink mall that sells a good variety of the same hamster, other than kungfu fighting. Worth checking out!

KEWL!
    AWESOME!
    RADICAL, DUDE!
    let's go snarf some pizzas!
    "I'm... dreaming... of a wide... angle~
    Just like the ones I used to know~"

Originally posted by Tweek
    you bought it!!!!!
    was soooo tempted to get it cos it's so cute, but I convinced myself that I'd not give it a 2nd look after 1 week.

did u buy it from watsons? There's this new toy shop at citylink mall that sells a good variety of the same hamster, other than kungfu fighting. Worth checking out!
    All my colleagues' fault. I cant get the tune out of my head . Citylink is it? I was looking for the ghostbuster hamster but watson told me they only bringing in kungfu hamster. Tomorrow go there and get the rest

i bought it last week haha...but didnt think it would look good in photos
    pretty entertaining for a while

that shop at citylink mall is called PixToon.... it's nearer the suntec end of the mall..... just went in yesterday and it had quite a number of these hamster toys....

I was playing with one of these kungfu hamsters on wednesday at watsons, lunchtime, and was quite engrossed till I realised a small crowd had gathered behind me, wondering what the din was about...

Went down yesterday. Someone bought the last ghostbuster hamster!!!!!!! Also dun have the Johnny be good hamster