Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2338434647484950 ... LastLast
Results 941 to 960 of 1004

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 17) 叽! 叽! 叽! A Fresh New Start!!!

  1. #941

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 17) 叽! 叽! 叽! A Fresh New Start!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    mm really CMI CMI CMI !!
    doh! i was talking about her cheesecake, and you want her to bake cheesecake from the LS contents is it

    you have something against me LS is it
    you talk about her cheesecake with LS contents...i talking about her cheesecake with real cheesecake stuff lah.

    got nothing against you LS...as long as you wash after

  2. #942

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 17) 叽! 叽! 叽! A Fresh New Start!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    thats why i said the guys here CMI CMI CMI
    if i know how to make cheesecake i wont ask canoni5 liao..

    furrydodocake

  3. #943
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 17) 叽! 叽! 叽! A Fresh New Start!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    you talk about her cheesecake with LS contents...i talking about her cheesecake with real cheesecake stuff lah.

    got nothing against you LS...as long as you wash after
    she was saying her cheesecake would cause LS
    then you didnt know cheesecake no need to be baked mah
    so i asked you back if you want cheesecake to be baked from her LS so that you wont LS

    香蕉你的吧喇


    again i dun wash one wor. becos i used toilet papers..
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  4. #944
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 17) 叽! 叽! 叽! A Fresh New Start!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    if i know how to make cheesecake i wont ask canoni5 liao..

    furrydodocake
    erm not all cakes are baked wor..... tiramisu for instance?
    MM CMI CMI CMI CMI CMI
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  5. #945

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 17) 叽! 叽! 叽! A Fresh New Start!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    erm not all cakes are baked wor..... tiramisu for instance?
    MM CMI CMI CMI CMI CMI
    the cookie base leh? no need to bake too?

    actually is MMDHTMC

  6. #946

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 17) 叽! 叽! 叽! A Fresh New Start!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    she was saying her cheesecake would cause LS
    then you didnt know cheesecake no need to be baked mah
    so i asked you back if you want cheesecake to be baked from her LS so that you wont LS

    香蕉你的吧喇


    again i dun wash one wor. becos i used toilet papers..
    wah...try to test my chinese...

    you mean you dun wash when u bathe/shower?


  7. #947
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    strewberry farm
    Posts
    256

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 17) 叽! 叽! 叽! A Fresh New Start!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    erm not all cakes are baked wor..... tiramisu for instance?
    MM CMI CMI CMI CMI CMI
    moose cake no need to bake too.. my fav

  8. #948
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 17) 叽! 叽! 叽! A Fresh New Start!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    wah...try to test my chinese...

    you mean you dun wash when u bathe/shower?

    dunno got wash or not leh, forgot liao but again we dont always wash with water n soap each time we PS or LS bah?

    cookie base? this one you gotta ask canon liao but i think no base ? HAHAHAHAH
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  9. #949
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    strewberry farm
    Posts
    256

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 17) 叽! 叽! 叽! A Fresh New Start!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    the cookie base leh? no need to bake too?

    actually is MMDHTMC
    cookie base, can go and buy cookie to make the base

  10. #950
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 17) 叽! 叽! 叽! A Fresh New Start!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    dunno got wash or not leh, forgot liao but again we dont always wash with water n soap each time we PS or LS bah?

    faint.......... .........

    paper can't really clean totally..

  11. #951
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 17) 叽! 叽! 叽! A Fresh New Start!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    MM CMI CMI CMI CMI CMI
    hahahhahahahaaha.........

    i think this is the first time he kena so many CMI hahahhahahhaha

  12. #952
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 17) 叽! 叽! 叽! A Fresh New Start!!!

    [quote=furrycake]thats why i said the guys here CMI CMI CMI except SOMA [quote]

    heh heh

  13. #953
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 17) 叽! 叽! 叽! A Fresh New Start!!!

    [QUOTE=soma][quote=furrycake]thats why i said the guys here CMI CMI CMI except SOMA

    heh heh
    becos soma is nanny gay
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  14. #954
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 17) 叽! 叽! 叽! A Fresh New Start!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    faint.......... .........

    paper can't really clean totally..
    then outside you guys PS also bring soap & water ah? or those hand sanitiser or ???
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  15. #955

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 17) 叽! 叽! 叽! A Fresh New Start!!!

    [quote=furrycake][quote=soma]
    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    thats why i said the guys here CMI CMI CMI[size=2][color=#000000] except SOMA
    becos soma is nanny gay
    actually soma sibeh gay

  16. #956

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 17) 叽! 叽! 叽! A Fresh New Start!!!

    [quote=soma][quote=furrycake]thats why i said the guys here CMI CMI CMI except SOMA

    heh heh
    SOMA CMI LAH!!!!
    want to quote also dunno how to quote!
    CMI!!!

  17. #957

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 17) 叽! 叽! 叽! A Fresh New Start!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    i think i noe which kinda liao... it's ok lah, i seem to shred some 'fei goh' (cantonese) for the past 2 days after LS abit. so long good to eat , i dun mind LS :X :X :X

    erm got menu?

    FC so smart... i say only, u noe liao... u shld be rite...
    anyway, i use low fat ingredients so wun be dat fatty & rich...

    menu? or recipe? i'm only bringing cheesecake if i got go. but must give me 3 days notice.
    note: i siao World Cup, so cannot meet u all at nite. & i work 5 day wk

  18. #958
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 17) 叽! 叽! 叽! A Fresh New Start!!!

    [QUOTE=madmacs][quote=soma]
    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    thats why i said the guys here CMI CMI CMI except SOMA

    SOMA CMI LAH!!!!
    want to quote also dunno how to quote!
    CMI!!!
    AMOS AKA SOMA IS SO GAYISH THAT HE CANT EVEN QUOTE
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  19. #959
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 17) 叽! 叽! 叽! A Fresh New Start!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by canoni5
    FC so smart... i say only, u noe liao... u shld be rite...
    anyway, i use low fat ingredients so wun be dat fatty & rich...

    menu? or recipe? i'm only bringing cheesecake if i got go. but must give me 3 days notice.
    note: i siao World Cup, so cannot meet u all at nite. & i work 5 day wk
    wat i meant is menu from Funny.. sorry,these few days xtra blur X_X
    i ate before ah, those no need baked ones. never tried cheesecakes dont need baked one though. must try

    no worries... think we all meet up after WC
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  20. #960
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 17) 叽! 叽! 叽! A Fresh New Start!!!

    [quote=furrycake][quote=madmacs]
    Quote Originally Posted by soma

    AMOS AKA SOMA IS SO GAYISH THAT HE CANT EVEN QUOTE
    nabei

Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2338434647484950 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •