Page 43 of 51 FirstFirst ... 183338414243444548 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 860 of 1004

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 17) 叽! 叽! 叽! A Fresh New Start!!!

  1. #841

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 17) 叽! 叽! 叽! A Fresh New Start!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    think she scare we eat will vomit?
    dun worry...i have faith in her cooking

  2. #842
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 17) 叽! 叽! 叽! A Fresh New Start!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    N the ingredient I wan is nt cheap hor! If on then I will shop wif furrycake liao! Someone had to sign his card at carefour!!!
    don't need to use such tactics to scare us one!

  3. #843

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 17) 叽! 叽! 叽! A Fresh New Start!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    N the ingredient I wan is nt cheap hor! If on then I will shop wif furrycake liao! Someone had to sign his card at carefour!!!
    aiya.....when when when?

  4. #844

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 17) 叽! 叽! 叽! A Fresh New Start!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    think she scare we eat will vomit?
    I scare the foods n ingredient bills will make u scare until u wet ur pants leh! If hav left over can take hm the food! Hahahaha.... but dunno nice or nt.....

  5. #845
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 17) 叽! 叽! 叽! A Fresh New Start!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    N the ingredient I wan is nt cheap hor! If on then I will shop wif furrycake liao! Someone had to sign his card at carefour!!!
    actually can substitute crayfish for lobster.. as for prawns, i think i'll source for cheaper ones. must go carrefour ah i thought wet market cheaper?
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  6. #846
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 17) 叽! 叽! 叽! A Fresh New Start!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    I scare the foods n ingredient bills will make u scare until u wet ur pants leh! If hav left over can take hm the food! Hahahaha.... but dunno nice or nt.....
    then u wash my pants la!
    see like i say women nowadays no confident one!

  7. #847

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 17) 叽! 叽! 叽! A Fresh New Start!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    we help you carry lor
    I dun wan to carry anything huh!

  8. #848

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 17) 叽! 叽! 叽! A Fresh New Start!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    I dun wan to carry anything huh!
    i even carry you

  9. #849
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 17) 叽! 叽! 叽! A Fresh New Start!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    actually can substitute crayfish for lobster.. as for prawns, i think i'll source for cheaper ones. must go carrefour ah i thought wet market cheaper?
    now got sengshiong and giant cheap and good stuffs, no need to go carrefour liao!

  10. #850
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 17) 叽! 叽! 叽! A Fresh New Start!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    I scare the foods n ingredient bills will make u scare until u wet ur pants leh! If hav left over can take hm the food! Hahahaha.... but dunno nice or nt.....
    simplicity is the key. we try to make the cooking simple lor ok? home cooked food sure is nicer than outside lah. healthier also
    errrrrrrr wanna ask who's going and wats the budget? :X
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  11. #851

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 17) 叽! 叽! 叽! A Fresh New Start!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    don't need to use such tactics to scare us one!

    I am nt scaring u leh!!! I am serious when come to cooking expensive food!

  12. #852
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 17) 叽! 叽! 叽! A Fresh New Start!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    i even carry you
    wah! i salute you!

  13. #853
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 17) 叽! 叽! 叽! A Fresh New Start!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    I am nt scaring u leh!!! I am serious when come to cooking expensive food!
    the problem is you have no confidence, and you don't sound like you ever buy expensive ingredients to cook.. how to trust you?

  14. #854
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 17) 叽! 叽! 叽! A Fresh New Start!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    now got sengshiong and giant cheap and good stuffs, no need to go carrefour liao!
    the seafood at Giant is crap.. not fresh de.. so wat u guys want to eat ?
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  15. #855
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 17) 叽! 叽! 叽! A Fresh New Start!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    simplicity is the key. we try to make the cooking simple lor ok? home cooked food sure is nicer than outside lah. healthier also
    errrrrrrr wanna ask who's going and wats the budget? :X
    one of you want expensive ingredients, the other one want simple food.

  16. #856

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 17) 叽! 叽! 叽! A Fresh New Start!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    aiya.....when when when?
    When u prepare to take the epensive bill loh! I only cook those ingredient n food tat I mention leh!!! If other food n ingredient then forget abt it liao!

  17. #857
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 17) 叽! 叽! 叽! A Fresh New Start!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    one of you want expensive ingredients, the other one want simple food.
    expensive ingredients to be cooked in simpler manner lah aidoh! guys!!
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  18. #858

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 17) 叽! 叽! 叽! A Fresh New Start!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    When u prepare to take the epensive bill loh! I only cook those ingredient n food tat I mention leh!!! If other food n ingredient then forget abt it liao!
    aiyo...dun just talk talk talk..just say when. you talk so much like you so scared to cook..hoping that we change our minds

  19. #859

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 17) 叽! 叽! 叽! A Fresh New Start!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    actually can substitute crayfish for lobster.. as for prawns, i think i'll source for cheaper ones. must go carrefour ah i thought wet market cheaper?
    Only carefour got the things I wan leh! Tat time, I saw the gantic prawn n crab veri big leh! The prawn bigger than my palm leh! Feel like buying n cook wif cheese but no $$$$...

  20. #860
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 17) 叽! 叽! 叽! A Fresh New Start!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    the seafood at Giant is crap.. not fresh de.. so wat u guys want to eat ?
    then we go kelong buy! cheap and fresh!

Page 43 of 51 FirstFirst ... 183338414243444548 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •