Page 37 of 51 FirstFirst ... 12273235363738394247 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 740 of 1004

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 17) 叽! 叽! 叽! A Fresh New Start!!!

  1. #721
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 17) 叽! 叽! 叽! A Fresh New Start!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Hahaha.... yeah loh! Eat tis kind of food outside more ex...... I shld discipline n buy more cheap food liao...
    actually nothing beats home cooked food, not about the money lah. dunno its i think too much or wat, but when i eat outside food nowdays, i just wanna puke. is it the MSG inside ?

    buy lotsa greens to cook and restrict yourself to only 1 meat lor i think with rice, one vege and one meat good enough. think i'll be cooking tonight again
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  2. #722

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 17) 叽! 叽! 叽! A Fresh New Start!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by clarinet
    Throught jogging and walking and walking down the stair and soup base lunch and dinner
    I know..... When I was slimming down.... I did tat too..... Exercise n eat only soup base..... It does work n nid discipline loh!

  3. #723

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 17) 叽! 叽! 叽! A Fresh New Start!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    actually nothing beats home cooked food, not about the money lah. dunno its i think too much or wat, but when i eat outside food nowdays, i just wanna puke. is it the MSG inside ?

    buy lotsa greens to cook and restrict yourself to only 1 meat lor i think with rice, one vege and one meat good enough. think i'll be cooking tonight again
    Yeah!!! Shld cook soup, 1 veg n lean meat..... wif no rice!!! There is one time I cook the same soup(veg n lean meat) wif no rice for amost 1 week. My hubby eat until he feel like puking.....

  4. #724
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 17) 叽! 叽! 叽! A Fresh New Start!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    I know..... When I was slimming down.... I did tat too..... Exercise n eat only soup base..... It does work n nid discipline loh!
    prob is my hubby totally doesnt touch soupy base food..and its only rice at nite. he only drinks kopi so if i cook soupy stuffs, i'll end up eating all by myself.... think i can only cook dessert for him this weekend sheesh
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  5. #725
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    strewberry farm
    Posts
    256

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 17) 叽! 叽! 叽! A Fresh New Start!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    I know..... When I was slimming down.... I did tat too..... Exercise n eat only soup base..... It does work n nid discipline loh!
    As for waking down the stair, i have to.. almost everyday even going home have to walk up one level, take lift to a few level above my unit then walk down to my unit...

  6. #726

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 17) 叽! 叽! 叽! A Fresh New Start!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    U dare to eat meh????
    if you cook i dare to eat

  7. #727
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 17) 叽! 叽! 叽! A Fresh New Start!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Yeah!!! Shld cook soup, 1 veg n lean meat..... wif no rice!!! There is one time I cook the same soup(veg n lean meat) wif no rice for amost 1 week. My hubby eat until he feel like puking.....
    actually you could try to cook rice just for your hubby lor. for me whenever i cook, i only eat half a bowl of rice

    i cooked like stir fry mushroom with lean pork, then boiled broccoli with a dash of oyster sauce and pepper. he managed to finish all the food
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  8. #728

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 17) 叽! 叽! 叽! A Fresh New Start!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    prob is my hubby totally doesnt touch soupy base food..and its only rice at nite. he only drinks kopi so if i cook soupy stuffs, i'll end up eating all by myself.... think i can only cook dessert for him this weekend sheesh

    Hahaha.... my hubby oso dun like soup base......

  9. #729

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 17) 叽! 叽! 叽! A Fresh New Start!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by clarinet
    As for waking down the stair, i have to.. almost everyday even going home have to walk up one level, take lift to a few level above my unit then walk down to my unit...
    So gd!!! My lift stop at every flr!!!!

  10. #730
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 17) 叽! 叽! 叽! A Fresh New Start!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Hahaha.... my hubby oso dun like soup base......
    then it's a guy's thing then? aiya forget it lah... cook for 2 ppl really headache... but easy to cook also. think i'll fry some chicken wings tonight then go with the remaining ball of lettuce
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  11. #731

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 17) 叽! 叽! 叽! A Fresh New Start!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    if you cook i dare to eat

    Later u laosai......

  12. #732

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 17) 叽! 叽! 叽! A Fresh New Start!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    actually you could try to cook rice just for your hubby lor. for me whenever i cook, i only eat half a bowl of rice

    i cooked like stir fry mushroom with lean pork, then boiled broccoli with a dash of oyster sauce and pepper. he managed to finish all the food
    Rice oso veri fattening leh!

  13. #733
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    strewberry farm
    Posts
    256

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 17) 叽! 叽! 叽! A Fresh New Start!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    So gd!!! My lift stop at every flr!!!!
    my lift also stop at every floor.. but suitation force me to do that

  14. #734
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 17) 叽! 叽! 叽! A Fresh New Start!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    So gd!!! My lift stop at every flr!!!!
    mine too.. but i walk like about 20 mins to the mrt , to n fro everyday. i walked so much until the bottom of my feet hurt so much on Monday ..
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  15. #735
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 17) 叽! 叽! 叽! A Fresh New Start!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Rice oso veri fattening leh!
    not really leh.. my hubby eats 2 bowls of rice whenever i cook and hes still so thin!! unfair or not
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  16. #736
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 17) 叽! 叽! 叽! A Fresh New Start!!!

    hmmmmm talking about food again?

  17. #737

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 17) 叽! 叽! 叽! A Fresh New Start!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    then it's a guy's thing then? aiya forget it lah... cook for 2 ppl really headache... but easy to cook also. think i'll fry some chicken wings tonight then go with the remaining ball of lettuce
    Yeah loh..... cook for only 2 really headaches loh...... So ma fan.....

  18. #738

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 17) 叽! 叽! 叽! A Fresh New Start!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by clarinet
    my lift also stop at every floor.. but suitation force me to do that
    Wow.... so strong willed....

  19. #739

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 17) 叽! 叽! 叽! A Fresh New Start!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    mine too.. but i walk like about 20 mins to the mrt , to n fro everyday. i walked so much until the bottom of my feet hurt so much on Monday ..
    Then more or less shld slim down mah........

  20. #740
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 17) 叽! 叽! 叽! A Fresh New Start!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Yeah loh..... cook for only 2 really headaches loh...... So ma fan.....
    my colleague also grumbling lor... if cook would end up buying too much, then most of the time threw away the excess. if eat outside also wanna puke.. even when i buy pork hor, im like 'uncle lean meat S$2' then the uncle looked at me
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •