Page 10 of 51 FirstFirst ... 589101112152035 ... LastLast

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 17) 叽! 叽! 叽! A Fresh New Start!!!

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 17) 叽! 叽! 叽! A Fresh New Start!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ola
    Just do it and don't think about getting pregnant.
    Don't stress yourself
    gee... advice from everyone.. stress

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    haze ,my fren's sister in law tried for 1.5 year then got pregnant and both hubby and wife are healthy if you want, go to a gynae with your hubby lor. no harm see doc as the gynae would advise you on your health.

i dont even have time to sleep lately haha
    went to gynae liao.. both of us healthy leh

Quote Originally Posted by canoni5
    Haze,
    some statictics for you.
    for normal couples aged below 35 who dun have any infertility problems, about 80% will conceive within 2 yrs of trying. i've tried for 2 yrs liao... found out dat i got problem... so now undergoing tests, medication & observations. no fun at all...

if u & ur hubby r young & been trying for quite some time, maybe it's time to visit a gynae wif ur hubby in tow. easy way out, chk hubby first. but if his ego very big, thr may be a problem. cos guys only need to do 1 test (about $50 nia). women need to do many many tests, which can amt to quite a big sum...
    me 30 liao.. hubby 37 very old.. we tried a yr.

Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    healthy as told by gynae? u tried 1 yr liao, can ask for tests. to see if there are any other problems... i pm u later

if you coming next week i might be able to buy you drinks..
    NB, dun tempt me......I might be there for your drinks. Not kopitiam hor

huh.. so not coming back tmr??

Not so soon going back liao.......need to settle some of the outstanding issues and enjoy abit more. Came back and the body gone from bad to worst....First week, skin allergy, then stomach upset and only now feeling more acclimatised

Quote Originally Posted by Benign

Not so soon going back liao.......need to settle some of the outstanding issues and enjoy abit more. Came back and the body gone from bad to worst....First week, skin allergy, then stomach upset and only now feeling more acclimatised
    eeeeeeeeee never answer my question

Quote Originally Posted by canoni5
    healthy as told by gynae? u tried 1 yr liao, can ask for tests. to see if there are any other problems... i pm u later
    ya the gynae told me i am everything fine. She said she 99% sure we are stress from work.

die tonight stress... alot of things need to finish...

tomorrow go camp liao... haiz... dunno y, got a really bad feeling going to the camp...

cos these few weeks very strange, felt like i am a magnet for accidents, then kena 1 minor 1, paid 1.2k for my own damages... nevermind... then keep finding that cars trying to 'kapo' me...

then last night about to leave factory, then just open the lever nia, signboard drop down... been there for quite sometime, but if i 1 step faster, then i die liao... cos i see that big dent on the corner of the metal frame signboard... think my head not so hard lor...

then today, was out, walking along the carpark, then a car suddenly reverse super fast, then nearly knock the person beside me, so i grab the person, then swing after me, then the car lucky just stop at my leg area... else limpeh today go heaven liao...

so if u dun see me reply next week hor, check obituaries...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

eeeeeeeeee never answer my question

Wah, u asked so direct...how to answer? She ditched me liao lor
    She said I very stingy..........

Like that....what you want us to do har? Taking over ur camera gears....Ur bank account? Or publish ur dirty stories

I buy you both type of drink...kopi included too.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt

tomorrow go camp liao... haiz... dunno y, got a really bad feeling going to the camp...

cos these few weeks very strange, felt like i am a magnet for accidents, then kena 1 minor 1, paid 1.2k for my own damages... nevermind... then keep finding that cars trying to 'kapo' me...

then last night about to leave factory, then just open the lever nia, signboard drop down... been there for quite sometime, but if i 1 step faster, then i die liao... cos i see that big dent on the corner of the metal frame signboard... think my head not so hard lor...

then today, was out, walking along the carpark, then a car suddenly reverse super fast, then nearly knock the person beside me, so i grab the person, then swing after me, then the car lucky just stop at my leg area... else limpeh today go heaven liao...

Handsome.. 2 scenario.. 1.. u are too tire.. not enough rest that;s why mind is not at good stage. 2nd.. ur car too Chio.. ppl see liao red eyes.

Wah, u asked so direct...how to answer? She ditched me liao lor
    She said I very stingy..........

Like that....what you want us to do har? Taking over ur camera gears....Ur bank account? Or publish ur dirty stories
    She said your LOVE too STINGY? gee... girl very easy to chase lah.. as long as you put in effort. Anyway.. the girl herself "run eye"u are our best out of the best guy

Quote Originally Posted by soma
    I buy you both type of drink...kopi included too.
    buy me drink also right :P.. it's very Save to buy me drink.. i take 1 glass nian

this mornign i have Masala Tosai.. gee.. so sinful...

anyway to lose 2kg ? when still eat 3 meals? i got exercise leh.. play badminton

Good morning everyone ...
    Haze ... you seem very active here today ....
    除了爱, 我一无所有

She said your LOVE too STINGY? gee... girl very easy to chase lah.. as long as you put in effort. Anyway.. the girl herself "run eye"u are our best out of the best guy
    Good Morning!

No laa, she like datuk, tan sri more.......unfortunately, my name is Tan without the SRI

Har mi best out of the best guy? I don't see myself holding a D2Xs

Quote Originally Posted by Ola
    Good morning everyone ...
    Haze ... you seem very active here today ....
    cos claris said this thread getting slow ma.. so i came to boost the Chart

Good Morning!

No laa, she like datuk, tan sri more.......unfortunately, my name is Tan without the SRI

Har mi best out of the best guy? I don't see myself holding a D2Xs
    D2Xs? what's that.. u are nice guy to me .. i am sure others have the same thinking too

Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    like that old meh? i think it's stress. we are working in a country called Singapore, ya know
    my fren's sister in law was 35, hubby 36. they tried for about 1.5 years and she finally got pregnant.

dun think too much lah, try to improve your own health 1st. rest more and be happy happy then we'll hear good news from you soon
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt

take care & sleep more lah. one tends to be very accident prone when not enough sleep.
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Page 10 of 51 FirstFirst ... 589101112152035 ... LastLast