Page 13 of 51 FirstFirst ... 381112131415182338 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 260 of 1001

Thread: LFC(4). Long Road ahead but Stevie G's my man!

  1. #241
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    666

    Default Re: LFC(4). Long Road ahead but Stevie G's my man!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    luque is lookin for a new club liao.

    newcastle in turmoil!!! before the season begins!!
    newcastle got glen roeder leh..... at least he better than souness...

  2. #242
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LFC(4). Long Road ahead but Stevie G's my man!

    glenn roeder is good.

    graeme souness got win scottish title with rangers, turkish cup with galatasary ok!
    best of souney mux be to 'help' Liverpool finish in 7th place in his 1st yr in charge~!!! and sign some dubious players, mark walters.. mickey thomas... my goodness!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  3. #243
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    A village in a forest
    Posts
    1,515

    Default Re: LFC(4). Long Road ahead but Stevie G's my man!

    Liverpool has confirmed signing Bellamy

    Hope he would use his explosive nature to good use in football, and not explode at his teammates or the club.
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

  4. #244
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    666

    Default Re: LFC(4). Long Road ahead but Stevie G's my man!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    glenn roeder is good.

    graeme souness got win scottish title with rangers, turkish cup with galatasary ok!
    best of souney mux be to 'help' Liverpool finish in 7th place in his 1st yr in charge~!!! and sign some dubious players, mark walters.. mickey thomas... my goodness!!!
    yah he won scottish league cos rangers and celtic were the only 2 large club.... in turkey, only 2 or 3 clubs dominate the scene... in english league.... cannot even chalk up some decent results... even roy evans performed better than him

  5. #245
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LFC(4). Long Road ahead but Stevie G's my man!

    yeah, hopefully that clown wil behave.

    graeme souness could be back in management soon. hahaha wonder which brave club wanna sign him?
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  6. #246
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: LFC(4). Long Road ahead but Stevie G's my man!

    Quote Originally Posted by kelccm
    Liverpool has confirmed signing Bellamy

    Hope he would use his explosive nature to good use in football, and not explode at his teammates or the club.
    don worry. Rafa know how to tame him. lol

  7. #247

    Default Re: LFC(4). Long Road ahead but Stevie G's my man!

    this thread has been very quiet.
    Poor Stevie G and Carra. It must suck to miss the penalties like that.
    Kudos to all the players from LFC as well as other clubs. Most of them did well. I just think they were let down by a coach who had zero tactical and motivational ability.

  8. #248
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: LFC(4). Long Road ahead but Stevie G's my man!

    Quote Originally Posted by giddygoat
    this thread has been very quiet.
    Poor Stevie G and Carra. It must suck to miss the penalties like that.
    Kudos to all the players from LFC as well as other clubs. Most of them did well. I just think they were let down by a coach who had zero tactical and motivational ability.
    they simply been miss managed by a lousy manager.Sad. Hope Rafa motivate them when they back to liverpool.

  9. #249
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LFC(4). Long Road ahead but Stevie G's my man!

    good for England to be knocked out.
    led by a lousy captain, managed by a womaniser, played with a negative tactic and ultra mysterious and crappy formation...

    Stevie G nad Carragher will return stronger.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  10. #250
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LFC(4). Long Road ahead but Stevie G's my man!

    Simao is good....
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  11. #251

    Default Re: LFC(4). Long Road ahead but Stevie G's my man!

    Simao is expensive.... think benfica wants 14 mil.
    We seem so poor these days. Alves deal seems to be dying cos they want too much. and other rumours are that we can either get alves or kuyt, not both.
    the new stadium is killing us...hope it doesn't lead us down the leeds road

  12. #252
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LFC(4). Long Road ahead but Stevie G's my man!

    Quote Originally Posted by giddygoat
    Simao is expensive.... think benfica wants 14 mil.
    We seem so poor these days. Alves deal seems to be dying cos they want too much. and other rumours are that we can either get alves or kuyt, not both.
    the new stadium is killing us...hope it doesn't lead us down the leeds road
    dirk kuyt...


    i think we need simao more. simao is good.
    try to get him... sell our bad boy with a broken leg, cisse.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  13. #253
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: LFC(4). Long Road ahead but Stevie G's my man!

    Simao is not cheap, because benfica knew there is a few club willing to pay this sum of money.

  14. #254
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LFC(4). Long Road ahead but Stevie G's my man!

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552
    Simao is not cheap, because benfica knew there is a few club willing to pay this sum of money.
    simao is good....
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  15. #255
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Jurong Lake District - West
    Posts
    897

    Default Re: LFC(4). Long Road ahead but Stevie G's my man!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    good for England to be knocked out.
    led by a lousy captain, managed by a womaniser, played with a negative tactic and ultra mysterious and crappy formation...

    Stevie G nad Carragher will return stronger.
    make SG england captain

  16. #256
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LFC(4). Long Road ahead but Stevie G's my man!

    how stupid is stupid?
    apparently it seems to be spelt 'CRAIG BELLAMY'.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  17. #257
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: LFC(4). Long Road ahead but Stevie G's my man!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    how stupid is stupid?
    apparently it seems to be spelt 'CRAIG BELLAMY'.
    expected

  18. #258
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LFC(4). Long Road ahead but Stevie G's my man!

    i can't belif we spent 6million quids on this fool.

    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  19. #259
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Jurong Lake District - West
    Posts
    897

    Default Re: LFC(4). Long Road ahead but Stevie G's my man!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    how stupid is stupid?
    apparently it seems to be spelt 'CRAIG BELLAMY'.
    not surprised...

    he shd follow GOD and live like a Monk !

  20. #260
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LFC(4). Long Road ahead but Stevie G's my man!

    Quote Originally Posted by ernest_ted
    not surprised...

    he shd follow GOD and live like a Monk !


    now, Robbie is a class act.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Page 13 of 51 FirstFirst ... 381112131415182338 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •