Thread: wat r some current price of nikon flashes?

Default wat r some current price of nikon flashes?

a newbie in external flash here. hehz.
    just wanna find out wat r some of the brand new external flashes price sold in those shops like MS, Cathay etc..

SB800?
    SB600?
    SB80?
    SB28?
    SB22?

izzit better to get a new one or second hand from some seller here. n if wanna test second hand flashes, wat can we do to test it whether it is gd or got prob? i have got a fujifilm S9500 which is not TTL..just a normal hotshoe..so i dunno how to test also.. trying to get a sb28 or sb600? any recommendation? thx in advance to the seniors here!

Default Re: wat r some current price of nikon flashes?

Quote Originally Posted by pg12
    a newbie in external flash here. hehz.
    just wanna find out wat r some of the brand new external flashes price sold in those shops like MS, Cathay etc..

SB800?
    SB600?
    SB80?
    SB28?
    SB22?

izzit better to get a new one or second hand from some seller here. n if wanna test second hand flashes, wat can we do to test it whether it is gd or got prob? i have got a fujifilm S9500 which is not TTL..just a normal hotshoe..so i dunno how to test also.. trying to get a sb28 or sb600? any recommendation? thx in advance to the seniors here!
    You can check the price list on Nikon sub-forum. There is a list of price well maintaned by Cactus Jack (thanks Cactus Jack!).

Remember, anything related to Nikon can always better posted at Nikon sub-forum.

Regards,
    Arto.

can always check it here
    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showpost....57&postcount=5

and B&S and consumer.

wooo.. thx thx! thx for longkangman and Artosoft!