Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 33 of 33

Thread: My new year resolution(s) - photography related

  1. #21

    Talking

    Originally posted by maddog
    I want to quit...
    quit wat ............?? ............ ur job or photography ............ ?? ...............


  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    L2TPYSG
    Posts
    4,057

    Default

    Originally posted by mylau
    to stop buying anymore equipment....
    This guy's better than jim carrey!
    "I'm... dreaming... of a wide... angle~
    Just like the ones I used to know~"

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    L2TPYSG
    Posts
    4,057

    Default

    me is wanna do more 50mm + bw shots...
    "I'm... dreaming... of a wide... angle~
    Just like the ones I used to know~"

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Perth Australia
    Posts
    2,548

    Default

    The ang moh's resolutions:

    1) To critique mercilessly any posting from those who think they are gurus and yet constantly deliver rubbish images.

    2) To assist newbies with their questions.

    3) To not strangle certain people.

    4) To complete the astrophotography guide!
    Last edited by Ian; 18th December 2002 at 01:10 AM.
    The Ang Moh from Hell
    Professional Photography - many are called, few are chosen!

  5. #25

    Default

    Originally posted by FOOXX


    quit wat ............?? ............ ur job or photography ............ ?? ...............

    photography

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    South Pole with Penguin
    Posts
    5,270

    Default

    Originally posted by Ian

    4) To complete the astrophotography guide!
    can make this the top priority?
    We are HDD of PC & FT are MB add to storage;
    so PC never hangs with enormous storage capacity - LKY

  7. #27

    Default

    1) Suck as much $$$ as possible from SG Pool from strike

    2) Get a prosumer DC.

  8. #28
    ClubSNAP Idol Adam Goi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    5,682

    Default

    For me, I need to constantly remind myself (which is no easy feat):

    1. There's no need to upgrade my camera body and lenses (Wat? You think with better equipments, then you can shoot better?)

    2. All cameras can take great photographs; it's just that they need great photographers!

  9. #29

    Default

    Originally posted by AdamGoi

    2. All cameras can take great photographs; it's just that they need great photographers!
    I always have to disagree this. Cause some low end P&S cameras cannot take some kind of photos. For example, night shots which need longer shutter speed which they don't have. Insects shot which have blurred background which they can't do. etc etc

  10. #30
    ClubSNAP Idol Adam Goi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    5,682

    Default

    Originally posted by revenant


    I always have to disagree this. Cause some low end P&S cameras cannot take some kind of photos. For example, night shots which need longer shutter speed which they don't have. Insects shot which have blurred background which they can't do. etc etc
    To each, his own!

  11. #31

    Default

    Originally posted by AdamGoi
    For me, I need to constantly remind myself (which is no easy feat):

    1. There's no need to upgrade my camera body and lenses (Wat? You think with better equipments, then you can shoot better?)

    2. All cameras can take great photographs; it's just that they need great photographers!

    i agree with you !!

    i still believe photography has no limit. It is all in the creative eye and mind. The difficult part is to adjust oneself to the env and use the appropriate settings to take pictures in the env.

    my new year resolutions ? a top range DSLR ... still waiting for Nikon to produce better camera than D100.

  12. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Perth Australia
    Posts
    2,548

    Default

    Originally posted by oceanxp

    a top range DSLR ... still waiting for Nikon to produce better camera than D100.
    Nikon do already ... it's called the D1x
    Last edited by Ian; 18th December 2002 at 06:38 PM.
    The Ang Moh from Hell
    Professional Photography - many are called, few are chosen!

  13. #33
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Near the Clouds
    Posts
    557

    Default

    To be able to 'tell a story in a picture', like what my dad says and prove him wrong, showing that I don't take art, yet can take good pictures. (I see an uphill battle..)

    Save up enough for my telephoto lens.

    *sigh*

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •