Page 3 of 55 FirstFirst 123458132853 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 1088

Thread: Sentosa Thread XLIV (44) - gryphon 44:1915 "I am nikon user...I use Nikon NC filter"

  1. #41
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLIV (44) - gryphon 44:1915 "I am nikon user...I use Nikon NC filter"

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    I know no1 inside, how to call DID?
    Im not like you loh
    Issit??? Heng we collected last saturday liao Had the first go at the size selection

  2. #42

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLIV (44) - gryphon 44:1915 "I am nikon user...I use Nikon NC filter"

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Sian... clear up PM box liao, within 2 days flood up again kaoz.

    KO: Confirm saturday. Operation ******.
    70% confirmed .. MUA ok .. Model ok .. pending me to take off or VL ..

    Time morning ok .. Venue still pending .. Price $50 ?? ....

    Max 5 ppl .. studio light with umbrella ...
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  3. #43

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLIV (44) - gryphon 44:1915 "I am nikon user...I use Nikon NC filter"

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    I know no1 inside, how to call DID?
    Im not like you loh
    just call and look for t-shirt designer or ms n**dles loh

  4. #44
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLIV (44) - gryphon 44:1915 "I am nikon user...I use Nikon NC filter"

    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    70% confirmed .. MUA ok .. Model ok .. pending me to take off or VL ..

    Time morning ok .. Venue still pending .. Price $50 ?? ....

    Max 5 ppl .. studio light with umbrella ...
    Studio ah? Then I don't need to bring my umbrella + stand?

  5. #45

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLIV (44) - gryphon 44:1915 "I am nikon user...I use Nikon NC filter"

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Studio ah? Then I don't need to bring my umbrella + stand?
    I got white umbrella .. anyway you can bring umbrella .. just in case the weather .. ..

    Mt strobe can only last about 300+ ...
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  6. #46
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLIV (44) - gryphon 44:1915 "I am nikon user...I use Nikon NC filter"

    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    I got white umbrella .. anyway you can bring umbrella .. just in case the weather .. ..

    Mt strobe can only last about 300+ ...
    I got softener

  7. #47
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLIV (44) - gryphon 44:1915 "I am nikon user...I use Nikon NC filt

    Pruss 1 ....
    i WaS h3r3 ...

  8. #48
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLIV (44) - gryphon 44:1915 "I am nikon user...I use Nikon NC filter"

    wah the guy at NSC sounded damn TL and bo chap sia...im also buay song but I luned!

  9. #49
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLIV (44) - gryphon 44:1915 "I am nikon user...I use Nikon NC filter"

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    wah the guy at NSC sounded damn TL and bo chap sia...im also buay song but I luned!
    Wah wedding G*** BUAY SONG? Die... how then can let you song? Quick, call charby ask him arrange a shoot for you, so that you can shoot RAW.

  10. #50
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLIV (44) - gryphon 44:1915 "I am nikon user...I use Nikon NC filter"

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Wah wedding G*** BUAY SONG? Die... how then can let you song? Quick, call charby ask him arrange a shoot for you, so that you can shoot RAW.
    whats that gottan do with charby....

  11. #51
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLIV (44) - gryphon 44:1915 "I am nikon user...I use Nikon NC filter"

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    whats that gottan do with charby....
    Everytime I buay song... I shoot RAW mah... charby can organise shoot let you shoot RAW then you will songst liao

  12. #52

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLIV (44) - gryphon 44:1915 "I am nikon user...I use Nikon NC filter"

    Model shoot on 20/5/06 (Saturday)
    Time : 9-12pm
    Model : Eileen
    MUA : Kate
    Price : $50
    Venue : TBD

    1. KO
    2. KO6
    3. KO3
    4. markccm
    5. Yoda

    Reserve
    1. Gryphon
    2. jnet6
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  13. #53
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLIV (44) - gryphon 44:1915 "I am nikon user...I use Nikon NC filter"

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Everytime I buay song... I shoot RAW mah... charby can organise shoot let you shoot RAW then you will songst liao
    i never buay song n shoot raw 1 leh..
    i shoot raw when im song

  14. #54
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLIV (44) - gryphon 44:1915 "I am nikon user...I use Nikon NC filter"

    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    Model shoot on 20/5/06 (Saturday)
    Time : 9-12pm
    Model : Eileen
    MUA : Kate
    Price : $50
    Venue : TBD

    1. KO
    2. KO6
    3. KO3
    4. markccm
    5. Yoda

    Reserve
    1. Gryphon
    2. jnet6
    Steady lah!

  15. #55
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLIV (44) - gryphon 44:1915 "I am nikon user...I use Nikon NC filt

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    i never buay song n shoot raw 1 leh..
    i shoot raw when im song
    That's why mah... shoot liao confirm SONG so it must be RAW

  16. #56
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLIV (44) - gryphon 44:1915 "I am nikon user...I use Nikon NC filt

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    That's why mah... shoot liao confirm SONG so it must be RAW
    its song liao then shoot raw..not shoot raw liao then song

  17. #57
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLIV (44) - gryphon 44:1915 "I am nikon user...I use Nikon NC filt

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    its song liao then shoot raw..not shoot raw liao then song
    You certainly have weird ways of shooting

  18. #58
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLIV (44) - gryphon 44:1915 "I am nikon user...I use Nikon NC filt

    Anybody dropping by spins tonight?

  19. #59

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLIV (44) - gryphon 44:1915 "I am nikon user...I use Nikon NC filter"

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Steady lah!
    Have not tell my Boss yet ...
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  20. #60
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Stalking me ???
    Posts
    139

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLIV (44) - gryphon 44:1915 "I am nikon user...I use Nikon NC filt

    Hais, back to doing work liaos

    I see kristlbel reads stg also. Hi babe
    Last edited by furball; 17th May 2006 at 09:58 AM.

Page 3 of 55 FirstFirst 123458132853 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •