View Poll Results: Is the Honda Jazz/Fit 1.3A underpowered?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    12 41.38%
  • No

    17 58.62%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 53

Thread: Honda Jazz/ Fit

  1. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Northern Sector
    Posts
    62

    Default Re: Honda Jazz/ Fit

    Had been driving a Jazz for One year plus, so far no regrets and most importantly very fuel economy. About 15km/litre. And also have alots of after market accessories dress up your Fit/Jazz.

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Astin Studio
    Posts
    4,736

    Default Re: Honda Jazz/ Fit

    Quote Originally Posted by fokker
    Had been driving a Jazz for One year plus, so far no regrets and most importantly very fuel economy. About 15km/litre. And also have alots of after market accessories dress up your Fit/Jazz.
    Yup the fuel consumption is really unbelieveably low!

  3. #23

    Default Re: Honda Jazz/ Fit

    i would also love to get a swift....still clearing my loans and stuff...must wait till end of next year maybe.....hopefully, by then got other cool cars also..

  4. #24
    Member princej's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Rumah Tinggi
    Posts
    410

    Smile Re: Honda Jazz/ Fit

    Been driving my Jazz for about a year now.

    Fuel consumption is good, abt 14km/L. Love the car, good enough for S'pore rd.

    Sound system is good except that the radio/Cd player is like 'built-in', can't install the more fanciful type.

    Overall the car is good. Definitely not underpowered.

    Bye.

  5. #25
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Kembangan
    Posts
    536

    Default Re: Honda Jazz/ Fit

    Quote Originally Posted by princej
    Been driving my Jazz for about a year now.

    Fuel consumption is good, abt 14km/L. Love the car, good enough for S'pore rd.

    Sound system is good except that the radio/Cd player is like 'built-in', can't install the more fanciful type.

    Overall the car is good. Definitely not underpowered.

    Bye.
    actually u can fit the fanciful type..Its possible to remove the original built in unit.

  6. #26

    Default Re: Honda Jazz/ Fit

    Quote Originally Posted by wrx_sti_22b
    If buy VW Golf R32, i might as well buy Subaru WRX STi or JDM WRX STi.
    Cars of different class. The R32 has a good low end power band till red line. Its something that turbo car can't match. Not even the vf37 in the JDM.

  7. #27
    Senior Member wrx_sti_22b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Compassvale Lane
    Posts
    4,952

    Default Re: Honda Jazz/ Fit

    Quote Originally Posted by litefoot
    Cars of different class. The R32 has a good low end power band till red line. Its something that turbo car can't match. Not even the vf37 in the JDM.
    But overall still slow. I find the 0-100km/h too slow at 6sec+++. For a car this kind of price...

    Latest Porsche 911 Turbo that just came out is the ultimate sia. 620nm of torque at 1950rpm...
    From Pentax to 4/3, back to Pentax and then back to M4/3 !?!?

  8. #28

    Default Re: Honda Jazz/ Fit

    kelisa. 1L = 17km lol

  9. #29

    Default Re: Honda Jazz/ Fit

    Quote Originally Posted by wrx_sti_22b
    But overall still slow. I find the 0-100km/h too slow at 6sec+++. For a car this kind of price...

    Latest Porsche 911 Turbo that just came out is the ultimate sia. 620nm of torque at 1950rpm...
    Honestly speaking, if you are doing an apple to apple comparison, the E9 is definitely a faster car than the JDM STi.

    997? That's a totally different class.

  10. #30
    Senior Member wrx_sti_22b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Compassvale Lane
    Posts
    4,952

    Default Re: Honda Jazz/ Fit

    Wat is your 'vf37' & 'E9'?? 'E9' as in Evolution 9? If it's JDM WRX STI Spec C Type RA, should be abt as fast.
    From Pentax to 4/3, back to Pentax and then back to M4/3 !?!?

  11. #31

    Default Re: Honda Jazz/ Fit

    Quote Originally Posted by wrx_sti_22b
    Wat is your 'vf37' & 'E9'?? 'E9' as in Evolution 9? If it's JDM WRX STI Spec C Type RA, should be abt as fast.
    vf37 - IHI Turbo, twin scroll. Used in JDM STi. Quick spool up turbo at lower rpm.
    vf36 - IHI Turbo, twin scroll, uses roller bearings, lagi best. Used in the Spec C.

    Yes Evo 9. OT liow...

  12. #32

    Default Re: Honda Jazz/ Fit

    wah superb OT sia.... haha... i thought it's about Honda Jazz? haha... becum talk about power cars.
    1stJournal - Painting your life journals since 2008
    Email / Facebook / Instagram

  13. #33

    Default Re: Honda Jazz/ Fit

    Quote Originally Posted by SianZronG
    wah superb OT sia.... haha... i thought it's about Honda Jazz? haha... becum talk about power cars.
    Time to start the CS car thread

  14. #34

    Default Re: Honda Jazz/ Fit

    Quote Originally Posted by Klose
    Time to start the CS car thread
    LoLx. yes somone should... there is a bike thread already.
    1stJournal - Painting your life journals since 2008
    Email / Facebook / Instagram

  15. #35

    Default Re: Honda Jazz/ Fit

    my 2003 Jazz 1.3 i-DSI travels 17.4km/L.. modded air intake n changed to 195/55 R15 alloys.. stock condition i used to get 20.8km/L.. more frugal on petrol n faster pickup.. cos it's a manual..

    seriously.. it's a good car to zip ard.. cost is slightly higher initially wen compared to swift, colt, aveo or getz.. but den think abt e amt of money u'll save on petrol.. my fren gets abt 11km/L on his gets 1.3 auto..
    EOS 1D II, EOS 30, EOS 3, A-1, Canonet G-III QL17
    28/1.8, 17-40/4L, 85/1.8, 580EX II, 50/1.4 SSC

  16. #36

    Default Re: Honda Jazz/ Fit

    Pricw taken from 20May06 The straits times classified.

    Vios - from $46,988
    Swift - from $50,500

    Jazz - from $53,200
    Getz - from $43,000

    If want power, low fuel consumption and need to travel malaysia go for Swift and Vios.

    Getz fuel consumption is not as good as Jazz but price is $10K different.

    You can save the 10K on petro.

    Example: 1 month - $300 spend on petro. $10k can last about 33 months (2 years 9 months)


  17. #37

    Default Re: Honda Jazz/ Fit

    Quote Originally Posted by dragos
    i would also love to get a swift....still clearing my loans and stuff...must wait till end of next year maybe.....hopefully, by then got other cool cars also..
    By then swift sport GTI should be coming.

  18. #38
    Senior Member wrx_sti_22b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Compassvale Lane
    Posts
    4,952

    Default Re: Honda Jazz/ Fit

    I dun think there will be a Suzuki Swift GTi. The current available from parallel importer Swift Sport should be the most sporty Swift.

    1.6i DOHC VVT 123bhp at 6800rpm, 148Nm at 4800rpm, 5sp manual, Recaro front seats, HID projector head lamp, twin chrome outlet rear exhaust, front & rear disc brakes, 195/50R16 wheels & tyres.

    How much does it cost from parallel importers, any idea?

    Last edited by wrx_sti_22b; 23rd May 2006 at 04:29 AM.
    From Pentax to 4/3, back to Pentax and then back to M4/3 !?!?

  19. #39

    Default Re: Honda Jazz/ Fit

    Swift sport can be ordered thru CM already

  20. #40
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default Re: Honda Jazz/ Fit

    exterior definitely looks nice but interior kinda small for the back seats..
    still prefer Jazz/fit - you get the theatre feeling kinda seats..

    In addition - if realy wanna talk about overall package, Jazz n fit still wins hands down in terms of resale value etc etc etc. esp when the latest Jazz became Jap make? correct me if I am wrong coz I saw n heard advert that its Jap make for the latest model
    Last edited by alechim; 23rd May 2006 at 06:30 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •