Thread: Can't seems to get good pics....

Default Can't seems to get good pics....

I am using Ixus 330 and it seems that this camera can't seems to work well when taking pics during concert or stage pergormance..... even when I go near to the stage..... the pics turns out to be very dark and blurry...... I put ISO on auto, and tried using the auto mode, exposure compensation and such but still can't get a good pics.....

disabling the flash is a lot brighter (due to increase shutter speed I suppose), but the pics becomes blur......

any idea how I will be able to take good stage performance pics with my camera?

Default Re: Can't seems to get good pics....

Originally posted by Glyyde
    I am using Ixus 330 and it seems that this camera can't seems to work well when taking pics during concert or stage pergormance..... even when I go near to the stage..... the pics turns out to be very dark and blurry...... I put ISO on auto, and tried using the auto mode, exposure compensation and such but still can't get a good pics.....

disabling the flash is a lot brighter (due to increase shutter speed I suppose), but the pics becomes blur......

any idea how I will be able to take good stage performance pics with my camera?
    The Ixus 330 flash has a limited range, so you need to be standing really close to the stage. If you wish to disable the flash and the lighting conditions are poor, then ensure you use a tripod or monopod if you don't have steady hands because camera shakes will result in blur photos.

Try setting a higher ISO, like 200 or 400, but try not to put it at the max because it results in noisy pictures.

Hope that helps.