Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: All Men should wax their faces

  1. #1

    Default All Men should wax their faces

    Calling all women, sick of your scruffy faced men who never shave?

    get them to wax their faces for a change. Threaten them with your armpit growth!


    Here's another viral marketing by Gillette

    http://noscruf.org

    catch the short film, its funny

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default Re: All Men should wax their faces

    reminds me of a very beautiful chinese lady boarding the bus, when she reached for the handrails...OMG !! exactly like the video...
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Land of the woods........
    Posts
    1,360

    Default Re: All Men should wax their faces

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn
    reminds me of a very beautiful chinese lady boarding the bus, when she reached for the handrails...OMG !! exactly like the video...
    I also kenna many times when taking the MRT.....

  4. #4
    ClubSNAP Idol Adam Goi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    5,682

    Default Re: All Men should wax their faces

    Okay okay ... I got the message ... going to miss my 'rusty' look ...

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Eastside Singapore
    Posts
    339

    Default Re: All Men should wax their faces

    hillarious video

    so men look better with stubble/ goatee i think. the facial hair adds 'character'.. provided they keep it clean

  6. #6

    Default Re: All Men should wax their faces

    Now... tat's wut I call SEXY~~ harry and sexy...

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    sing
    Posts
    3,353

    Default Re: All Men should wax their faces

    actually lady's armpit hair is natural
    nothing wrong with it
    it is merely a modern conditioning thing that some find it not nice.

    "civilisation" is weird sometimes.
    long ago in China people deformed lady's feet by binding them
    and it was considered "nice"

  8. #8

    Default Re: All Men should wax their faces

    Quote Originally Posted by ricohflex
    actually lady's armpit hair is natural
    nothing wrong with it
    it is merely a modern conditioning thing that some find it not nice.

    "civilisation" is weird sometimes.
    long ago in China people deformed lady's feet by binding them
    and it was considered "nice"

    Not modern conditioning, it has been conditioned since the days of the romans, where clean-shaven is beautiful. (some say even way before that).

    Women tend to have the worse end of beauty due the indoctrination of paternalistic values.

    Let's be fair to both sexes. Start waxing our faces.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: All Men should wax their faces

    Quote Originally Posted by ullyss
    Not modern conditioning, it has been conditioned since the days of the romans, where clean-shaven is beautiful. (some say even way before that).

    Women tend to have the worse end of beauty due the indoctrination of paternalistic values.

    Let's be fair to both sexes. Start waxing our faces.
    is tis some spa ad trying 2 boost business?

    there's no business like beauty business...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •