Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Rolls Royce

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Singapore, Ang Mo Kio
    Posts
    377

    Default Rolls Royce

    Okay, I didn't know where to post this, lol.


    heavily photoshopped(for me, anything that involves selective photoshopping is heavy, guess what I did...)

  2. #2

    Default Re: rolls royce

    May be you can zoom in on the front grill and the famous winged angel. I think that would make a nice composition for a stunning pic. ( Have seen it being done in a foreign megazine)

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    HooKit Hwatok
    Posts
    192

    Default Re: rolls royce

    Quote Originally Posted by Cliffy
    Okay, I didn't know where to post this, lol.

    heavily photoshopped(for me, anything that involves selective photoshopping is heavy, guess what I did...)
    I think you added some radial blur to the wheels.. of course, converted it to b&w.. took out the driver perhaps.. and forgot to remove the licence plate of it is one... hehe..

    so... was any of the above correct at all?

  4. #4

    Default Re: rolls royce

    Quote Originally Posted by Itsbits
    I think you added some radial blur to the wheels.. of course, converted it to b&w.. took out the driver perhaps.. and forgot to remove the licence plate of it is one... hehe..

    so... was any of the above correct at all?
    Always have problem with car brochures where a seemingly non-moving car shows some radial blur on the wheels (the metallic part) but not so on the tires. This seem to be the case with your photo too.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Singapore, Ang Mo Kio
    Posts
    377

    Default Re: rolls royce

    Quote Originally Posted by ob1canob
    Always have problem with car brochures where a seemingly non-moving car shows some radial blur on the wheels (the metallic part) but not so on the tires. This seem to be the case with your photo too.
    opps

    I did the radial blur thing(push brush) and lots of light adjusting. There was no driver, as the car was there for an actual photo shoot, you can see the pro's tripod relfection on the car.

  6. #6

    Default Re: rolls royce

    The angel portion may looks better if reflection of tree covers it.

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Singapore, Ang Mo Kio
    Posts
    377

    Default Re: rolls royce

    actually I was rushing, cos the two ang mor women were giving me peircing stares(RR people), haha.

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Singapore, Ang Mo Kio
    Posts
    377

    Default Re: rolls royce

    Quick photoshop

  9. #9

    Default Re: rolls royce

    Quote Originally Posted by Cliffy
    Quick photoshop
    Much better but the reflections on the car body do not show any movement blurring (see relection of people standing by) and your road suddenly shows clear lines at the bottom of the photo (I know it's quick photoshop but you may want crop this away).

    Good try anyway.

    ob1canob

  10. #10

    Default Re: Rolls Royce

    how about the wheels themselves???
    isn't it weird that rims are in motion but the tyres are not???

  11. #11

    Default Re: Rolls Royce

    Hmm the 101EX is out already? So fast? I thought it was only a prototype. Where did you see this?

  12. #12

    Default Re: Rolls Royce

    i like the revised photo better! also nice avatar.

  13. #13

    Default Re: Rolls Royce

    i like the revised photo better! also nice avatar.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •