Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21

Thread: Anyone keen in shooting Fast Cars?

  1. #1

    Default Anyone keen in shooting Fast Cars?

    Hi Folks,
    I have with me a few FAST cars.
    1 Evo 7
    1 Evo 8
    1 Evo 9
    1 Toyota Celica
    1 Subaru imprezza WRX
    1 Honda Integra
    1 Nissan Silva
    1 Nissan GTR

    Been Wanting to learn how to shoot cars for a while,
    Anyone here shares the same interest for fast cars?

    If yes, wanna join me in a saturday morning shoot?

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Anyone keen in shooting Fast Cars?

    Quote Originally Posted by richliow
    Hi Folks,
    I have with me a few FAST cars.
    1 Evo 7
    1 Evo 8
    1 Evo 9
    1 Toyota Celica
    1 Subaru imprezza WRX
    1 Honda Integra
    1 Nissan Silva
    1 Nissan GTR

    Been Wanting to learn how to shoot cars for a while,
    Anyone here shares the same interest for fast cars?

    If yes, wanna join me in a saturday morning shoot?
    U really rich leh...

    btw dun tell me its 1/8 or something hor...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Northland
    Posts
    2,141

    Default Re: Anyone keen in shooting Fast Cars?

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    U really rich leh...

    btw dun tell me its 1/8 or something hor...

    good point !


    dun fren him liao .... y no

    1. Far-la-li
    2. Low-loise
    3. Low-tus
    4. POsh
    5. Lam-bo-ge-nie
    6. Jar-kua ...... etc



  4. #4

    Default Re: Anyone keen in shooting Fast Cars?

    Quote Originally Posted by AhV
    good point !


    dun fren him liao .... y no

    1. Far-la-li
    2. Low-loise
    3. Low-tus
    4. POsh
    5. Lam-bo-ge-nie
    6. Jar-kua ...... etc


    Yah lah....

    you all caught me there lah...

    yup its toy car lah

    but very cute wan

    Choro-Q

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    SengKang
    Posts
    628

    Default Re: Anyone keen in shooting Fast Cars?

    wah liao... kenna con...

    i tot u car agent or somethin..

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Johor Bahru, Malaysia
    Posts
    830

    Default Re: Anyone keen in shooting Fast Cars?

    Quote Originally Posted by richliow
    Hi Folks,
    I have with me a few FAST cars.
    1 Evo 7
    1 Evo 8
    1 Evo 9
    1 Toyota Celica
    1 Subaru imprezza WRX
    1 Honda Integra
    1 Nissan Silva
    1 Nissan GTR

    Been Wanting to learn how to shoot cars for a while,
    Anyone here shares the same interest for fast cars?

    If yes, wanna join me in a saturday morning shoot?
    any sample pics for show?? i think most of cser are very interest ur cars of pics.. me too, not joking... if can n wish to join...

  7. #7

    Default Re: Anyone keen in shooting Fast Cars?

    Sounds fun. I wanna join.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    The Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    1,454

    Default Re: Anyone keen in shooting Fast Cars?

    interested if i have good body or a fast lens. haha
    I Love You :)

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default Re: Anyone keen in shooting Fast Cars?

    Count me in ... a big subaru fan ..

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    376

    Default Re: Anyone keen in shooting Fast Cars?

    count me in too.........maybe let's set a time and place so that those interested can come down.

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore.
    Posts
    1,899

    Default Re: Anyone keen in shooting Fast Cars?

    he just need someone to roll the cars while he pan and shoot lah. 上当!!!

  12. #12

    Default Re: Anyone keen in shooting Fast Cars?

    It amazing how sharp some of you folks are....
    yup.......Fast cars they are.....but they run not on petrol...
    they are Choro-Q collectables
    Anyone still interested in joining me....
    btw, they are the size of a thumb...

    =)











  13. #13

    Default Re: Anyone keen in shooting Fast Cars?










  14. #14
    Senior Member knpan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,651

    Default Re: Anyone keen in shooting Fast Cars?

    WT haha. then there isnt a need to say fast cars. have a look at this : http://knpan.myphotoalbum.com/view_p...album10&id=aam <- real fast car

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Johor Bahru, Malaysia
    Posts
    830

    Default Re: Anyone keen in shooting Fast Cars?

    Quote Originally Posted by hwchoy
    he just need someone to roll the cars while he pan and shoot lah. 上当!!!
    is it u willing help to push the cars, so tat can let us shoot its...?? maybe buy a dinner for u... how??

  16. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Johor Bahru, Malaysia
    Posts
    830

    Default Re: Anyone keen in shooting Fast Cars?

    when n where u will arrange the outing?

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    1,294

    Default Re: Anyone keen in shooting Fast Cars?

    got me there for a sec
    Mythbusters - the bigger the explosion, the better it is.

  18. #18
    Senior Member wrx_sti_22b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Compassvale Lane
    Posts
    4,952

    Default Re: Anyone keen in shooting Fast Cars?

    If there is a person in Singapore that let you ppl shoot his cars but at a race track, for e.g, maybe Pasir Gudang, would you all go?

    He have Ferrari 360 Modena, Ferrari 550 Maranello, Ferrari F50, Ferrari Enzo, Ferrari 512TR, Lamborghini Gallardo, Lamborghini Murcielargo, Lamborghini Diablo VT, Porsche Boxster, Porsche 911 Carrera, Porsche 911 Turbo, Konigsegg CCR, Pagani Zonda S, Audi TT.

    That should be his list of sports cars. Others are luxury sedan.

    If given the chance, would you guys form a group go there shoot his cars?

    From Pentax to 4/3, back to Pentax and then back to M4/3 !?!?

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    820

    Default Re: Anyone keen in shooting Fast Cars?

    Quote Originally Posted by wrx_sti_22b
    If there is a person in Singapore that let you ppl shoot his cars but at a race track, for e.g, maybe Pasir Gudang, would you all go?

    He have Ferrari 360 Modena, Ferrari 550 Maranello, Ferrari F50, Ferrari Enzo, Ferrari 512TR, Lamborghini Gallardo, Lamborghini Murcielargo, Lamborghini Diablo VT, Porsche Boxster, Porsche 911 Carrera, Porsche 911 Turbo, Konigsegg CCR, Pagani Zonda S, Audi TT.

    That should be his list of sports cars. Others are luxury sedan.

    If given the chance, would you guys form a group go there shoot his cars?

    Sure why not? Since he wouldn't be able to drive all those car there alone, some of us, photographer cum driver can ferry the rest there in a group.
    除了爱, 我一无所有

  20. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    The 3rd Rock
    Posts
    1,269

    Default Re: Anyone keen in shooting Fast Cars?

    Quote Originally Posted by wrx_sti_22b
    If there is a person in Singapore that let you ppl shoot his cars but at a race track, for e.g, maybe Pasir Gudang, would you all go?

    He have Ferrari 360 Modena, Ferrari 550 Maranello, Ferrari F50, Ferrari Enzo, Ferrari 512TR, Lamborghini Gallardo, Lamborghini Murcielargo, Lamborghini Diablo VT, Porsche Boxster, Porsche 911 Carrera, Porsche 911 Turbo, Konigsegg CCR, Pagani Zonda S, Audi TT.

    That should be his list of sports cars. Others are luxury sedan.

    If given the chance, would you guys form a group go there shoot his cars?

    Wldn't he hire a pro instead?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •