Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 49

Thread: How many PHOTOGRAPHERS are DIVORCED? DIVORCING? DIVORCING AGAIN?

  1. #1
    Dormant
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Queenstown
    Posts
    0

    Default How many PHOTOGRAPHERS are DIVORCED? DIVORCING? DIVORCING AGAIN?

    Saw the thread "Married Yet?"
    and the thread-starter says "........facing so many models, i wish to be bachelor ..........",
    so triggered to start this thread....

    "HOW MANY PHOTOGRAPHERS ARE DIVORCED?
    "HOW MANY PHOTOGRAPHERS ARE DIVORCING?
    "HOW MANY PHTOGOGRAPHERS ARE DIVORCing AGAIN?"

    Very mean, but there are many photographers just cannot keep their head clear ........

    I know of one wedding photographer who though married twice but divorced once,
    lies to people that he is divorced twice and currently available, baits for more innocent girls.

    NOW he is divorcing AGAIN.

    So show up, don't feel shy.
    Let's find out if this is a pyschologically-troubled group.

  2. #2

    Default Re: How many PHOTOGRAPHERS are DIVORCED? DIVORCING? DIVORCING AGAIN?

    Really .. I got to say Bo-Liao ...
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  3. #3

    Default Re: How many PHOTOGRAPHERS are DIVORCED? DIVORCING? DIVORCING AGAIN?

    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    Really .. I got to say Bo-Liao ...
    +1. Agreed.
    So what's the purpose of this thread?

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: How many PHOTOGRAPHERS are DIVORCED? DIVORCING? DIVORCING AGAIN?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ah Pao
    +1. Agreed.
    So what's the purpose of this thread?
    +2... y start a new nick just to tell ppl about another photographer?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Planet Eropagnis
    Posts
    2,944

    Default Re: How many PHOTOGRAPHERS are DIVORCED? DIVORCING? DIVORCING AGAIN?

    Maybe to tell others how psychologically disturbed he is when he sees ppl bluff XMM and din snag 1 himself?







    Die.... I can smell strains of DCA on me liaoz....
    "Wonders of the Human Mind. Unfathomable to the highest degree."

  6. #6

    Default Re: How many PHOTOGRAPHERS are DIVORCED? DIVORCING? DIVORCING AGAIN?

    wah..very eng one..

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: How many PHOTOGRAPHERS are DIVORCED? DIVORCING? DIVORCING AGAIN?

    Quote Originally Posted by jsbn
    Maybe to tell others how psychologically disturbed he is when he sees ppl bluff XMM and din snag 1 himself?







    Die.... I can smell strains of DCA on me liaoz....
    i not gay wor, i only leave stains on xmms...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Cons digger.
    Posts
    3,924

    Default Re: How many PHOTOGRAPHERS are DIVORCED? DIVORCING? DIVORCING AGAIN?

    as with the other thread. I'm not divorced so you go do the math.

    why want to go for XMMs? I rather go for SYTs..
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

  9. #9
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: How many PHOTOGRAPHERS are DIVORCED? DIVORCING? DIVORCING AGAIN?

    Quote Originally Posted by WKM
    I know of one wedding photographer who though married twice but divorced once,
    lies to people that he is divorced twice and currently available, baits for more innocent girls.

    NOW he is divorcing AGAIN.
    Maybe he needs to practise to be a groom regularly to be in the mood to take good wedding photos?

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Clementi, Singapore
    Posts
    2,836

    Default Re: How many PHOTOGRAPHERS are DIVORCED? DIVORCING? DIVORCING AGAIN?

    What a happy thread

  11. #11
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: How many PHOTOGRAPHERS are DIVORCED? DIVORCING? DIVORCING AGAIN?

    Quote Originally Posted by WKM
    Saw the thread "Married Yet?"
    and the thread-starter says "........facing so many models, i wish to be bachelor ..........",
    so triggered to start this thread....

    "HOW MANY PHOTOGRAPHERS ARE DIVORCED?
    "HOW MANY PHOTOGRAPHERS ARE DIVORCING?
    "HOW MANY PHTOGOGRAPHERS ARE DIVORCing AGAIN?"

    Very mean, but there are many photographers just cannot keep their head clear ........

    I know of one wedding photographer who though married twice but divorced once,
    lies to people that he is divorced twice and currently available, baits for more innocent girls.

    NOW he is divorcing AGAIN.

    So show up, don't feel shy.
    Let's find out if this is a pyschologically-troubled group.
    Do you know there are more dead photographers than divorced photographers?

    It's because their wives gave them rat poison before they had the chance to divorce the wives for a younger woman.

  12. #12
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: How many PHOTOGRAPHERS are DIVORCED? DIVORCING? DIVORCING AGAIN?

    I LOVE SYLVIA LIM!! I LOVE GLENDA HAN!!!

    pls dun flame me, i'm jus a newbie.






    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  13. #13
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: How many PHOTOGRAPHERS are DIVORCED? DIVORCING? DIVORCING AGAIN?

    Quote Originally Posted by WKM
    I know of one wedding photographer who though married twice but divorced once, lies to people that he is divorced twice and currently available, baits for more innocent girls.

    NOW he is divorcing AGAIN.
    He still has got the energy to lift the camera meh after so many honeymoons?

  14. #14
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: How many PHOTOGRAPHERS are DIVORCED? DIVORCING? DIVORCING AGAIN?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    I LOVE SYLVIA LIM!! I LOVE GLENDA HAN!!!

    pls dun flame me, i'm jus a newbie.






    You abandoned KRW

  15. #15
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: How many PHOTOGRAPHERS are DIVORCED? DIVORCING? DIVORCING AGAIN?

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    You abandoned KRW
    noooo... KRW is not O.T topic. this thread is O.T so i jus rope in my 2 lovely ladies.

    btw, lately there've been many attacks on ppl goin O.T. i m surely marked.
    how sad things are without a frenly banter or two on o.t posts.

    KRW is a name very much revered by most. cannot anyhow use liao.
    wait kena PM!!


    I LOVE SYLVIA LIM!!! I LOVE GLENDA HAN!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  16. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    In my own world
    Posts
    1,314

    Default Re: How many PHOTOGRAPHERS are DIVORCED? DIVORCING? DIVORCING AGAIN?

    Wtf.....

  17. #17
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: How many PHOTOGRAPHERS are DIVORCED? DIVORCING? DIVORCING AGAIN?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    I LOVE GLENDA HAN!!!
    http://justwomen.asiaone.com.sg/high...60417_002.html

  18. #18

    Default Re: How many PHOTOGRAPHERS are DIVORCED? DIVORCING? DIVORCING AGAIN?

    topic not nice but tis link gd

  19. #19
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: How many PHOTOGRAPHERS are DIVORCED? DIVORCING? DIVORCING AGAIN?

    yessss!!! she's gorgeous! can AhV arrange a TFCD with her????

    we've done it! totally O.T!!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  20. #20

    Default Re: How many PHOTOGRAPHERS are DIVORCED? DIVORCING? DIVORCING AGAIN?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    yessss!!! she's gorgeous! can AhV arrange a TFCD with her????

    we've done it! totally O.T!!!!
    Theme is bar top dancing ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •