Thread: Lowepro

Default Lowepro

bumping around in kopitiam.. haha.. ok..

its about Lowepro bags.. i was wondering is CP the biggest store which has the largest selection of lowepro bags ? and which shop has the cheapest range for the bags ??

anyone knows besides CP ? because i will be making a couple of purchases over the week...

pocket burned right through..... gotta eat grass and river water and morning dew for months to come..

Default Re: Lowepro

Quote Originally Posted by glennyong

its about Lowepro bags.. i was wondering is CP the biggest store which has the largest selection of lowepro bags ? and which shop has the cheapest range for the bags ??

anyone knows besides CP ? because i will be making a couple of purchases over the week...

pocket burned right through..... gotta eat grass and river water and morning dew for months to come..
    You can try TK Foto at Beach Road.
    莫问前程有愧,只求今生无悔. Time pasts, Places changed, Beauty faded, what is left are Photos of Memories…

Quote Originally Posted by glennyong

I believe CP is the distributor for Lowepro bags in Singapore.
    They should have the widest range of lowepro bags and probably cheapest too.
    除了爱, 我一无所有

haha.. yah CP is the distributor i believe.. BUT today i called them up... things like Lowepro 1W and 1S no stocks !! sigh.. i wanna hook them up to my 650aw..

dunno about CP but distro may not mean cheapest.

If I'm the distro I rather the resellers sell cheaper than me.
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

i find the difference between CP and the rest are quite nominal, possibly around $5-10 tops.

anyway, in general, singapore is one of the cheapest places to get lowepro bags! just my observations gathered when i was previously looking for one in other countries.

yeah... i just hoping to garner more info to which spots has the most stocks or the more ulu places to get "rare" lowepro bags.. hahaha..

hmmm i've found my 1W. but whats next.....