Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Kitten Found!!!

Default Re: Kitten Found!!!

Just let me know what time....night will be better Call me.... will pm you my mobile.

I will be busy saturday as I am helping out with the montage open judging. I'll sms you if i am coming...
    Furry Photos - Photography for the Modern Pet

Quote Originally Posted by lightning
    Hey the pics of my cutie pie can be found at :
    http://victor.punggol.org

Oh My God - she is SOOOOO ADORABLE!! Awww!! What's her name?? She's soooooo very very cute!!

Quote Originally Posted by lightning
    I was advice to feed the cats with science diet to avoid complication when they are old. Saving money on food and later donating it to the vet is certainly a no no to me also.

This little girl was so cute, everytime when I go home, she will wobble wobble out of my cupboard (her sleeping place) and greet me with a loud meow, then wobble towards me and rub a body against my leg, then look at me and yawn. After that she will start tabbing on my leg with her paws to want me to carry her. If I fail to carry her, she will give me a soft and faintling meow a few times to indicate her intention.....heart melt.

Didn't know cats are that affectionate, use to think they are aloof and proud. I am wondering if such affection is only shown when they are a kitten.
    NO NO NO!! Cats are NOT ALOOF - I have 18 cats - and they will all come and greet us - my hubby and I - and even the most timid will come to us to ask us for a pet or pick-me-up! Our littlest one follows and some of the more curious ones like to follow us all over the house - see us shower/do work/etc!!

Quote Originally Posted by mau_lovers
    NO NO NO!! Cats are NOT ALOOF - I have 18 cats - and they will all come and greet us - my hubby and I - and even the most timid will come to us to ask us for a pet or pick-me-up! Our littlest one follows and some of the more curious ones like to follow us all over the house - see us shower/do work/etc!!
    Wow! 18 cats? What type of housing you stay in? I onli got 2 cats n a rabbit, 1 adult n the other kitten... Both strays... Btw the adult cat is toilet bowl trained... Will train the kitten once she is bigger...

for cat food, we used to have two strays... dad used to buy frozen or cheap fresh fish from the market... boil with rice...they used to love it. and both lived to 15-18 years.

Any latest update of the kitten??? guess must be busy running around the house.

Yes I will post my TFCD soon hehe.. just one quick preview...

Yes its a singaporean cat! There was another picture but... cannot post you can ask victor for the reason hehe...

one patriotic cat i see.....
    nicely captured...

cheers

Haiz... I wanted to show my kittens pix also but can't post any attachments cos i still under new member status (correct me if I'm wrong)... Anyone noes when i will be upgraded to member status? Sorrie me quite new to this forum...

Quote Originally Posted by Ed1975
    Haiz... I wanted to show my kittens pix also but can't post any attachments cos i still under new member status (correct me if I'm wrong)... Anyone noes when i will be upgraded to member status? Sorrie me quite new to this forum...
    you can register with a free online image hosting site, for eg. http://photobucket.com/

then upload your pics to the image host.

when you want to show your pics here, just copy and paste the [IMG]......[/IMG] here, your pic will show.

if you are using Photobucket, this [IMG]......[/IMG] line is shown below your pic, just copy and paste it

Quote Originally Posted by sunfish
    you can register with a free online image hosting site, for eg. http://photobucket.com/

then upload your pics to the image host.

when you want to show your pics here, just copy and paste the [IMG]......[/IMG] here, your pic will show.

if you are using Photobucket, this [IMG]......[/IMG] line is shown below your pic, just copy and paste it
    Huh? like tat onli ah... Wahlao i big sotong man... Will go home n try 2nite... Thanks man!

show more pixs of cutie cats & kittens... I'm sure many ppl here wants to see...
    From Pentax to 4/3, back to Pentax and then back to M4/3 !?!?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345