Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Mission Impossible 3

Default Re: Mission Impossible 3

Err.. wats the rabbit's foot anyway??

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by anavrin
    Err.. wats the rabbit's foot anyway??
    Rabbit's foot is a symbol of good luck actually, don't know how it became a MI:3 thingie.

something that is supposed to bring an end to the world...sth like the anti-matter discussed in Dan Brown's Angel and Demons
    eat. drink. shoot

Quote Originally Posted by LENS
    by comparison, i find Bourne is more filled with souls and meats..ha. Ethan has to look COOL, PASSIONATE, POPULAR among Fiance's friends, SINCERE when said..trust me, The HAPPIEST man in the end, PAINFUL and FURIOUS when caught..

I just find Bourne is more like a real agent.

but alas, Bourne IDENTITY was a TOTAL PIECE OF CRAP!

It was NOTHING at all like the book!!!! was the director trying to condense the trilogy of robert ludlum's bestsellers into 1 single movie!??!?!?!?

GAWD! the BI movie was completely different story....more like BS ...

Quote Originally Posted by plsoong
    but alas, Bourne IDENTITY was a TOTAL PIECE OF CRAP!

It was NOTHING at all like the book!!!! was the director trying to condense the trilogy of robert ludlum's bestsellers into 1 single movie!??!?!?!?

GAWD! the BI movie was completely different story....more like BS ...
    Ha, it seems like we all have different view..i actually watched Bourne supremacy(Bourne 2) and find it quite nice, i watched Bourne identity on dvd..only the opening scene left me impression (Matt damon is found in sea).. i think Bourne supremacy is quite good, it is an agent not invincible and get a bit depressed, not chance for womanizing.. and got beaten ha.

By the way, did anyone notice that Tom cruise was practising 'arnis' with the female agent? in his memory flash back.

Arnis is a filipino martial arts, what Bourne supremacy had also used.. two 1 metre sticks on both hand and bla bla bla non stop..ha.

Quote Originally Posted by LENS
    by comparison, i find Bourne is more filled with souls and meats..ha. Ethan has to look COOL, PASSIONATE, POPULAR among Fiance's friends, SINCERE when said..trust me, The HAPPIEST man in the end, PAINFUL and FURIOUS when caught..

I just find Bourne is more like a real agent.
    The most unreal must be 'James Bond'... too glamorous!
    From Pentax to 4/3, back to Pentax and then back to M4/3 !?!?

How was it Johnny English ???

I just came across a magazine at a magazine store and it stated in a article that the camera used is Nikon. Wonder how they manage to see the brand when the movie is playing very fast..

Anyway,
    1. Funny how a super agent crashes through the window and then actually takes out the 'Rabbit foot' to 'take a look', just so he can later conveinently drop and roll all over the street.

2. Kodak instant camera for secret messages? Doesn't a Spy+camera seems to have a natural connection.... Want secret can use many other things also less obvious rite..

3. Maggie Q also funny, all angmos then she pops up all dressed up, ain't spys suppose to 'disappear into the crowd'?

*Believe Zhouzhuang still in Shanghai rite? Just not SH city.
    Last edited by firestone; 19th May 2006 at 06:05 PM.

i dunno, I slept throughout the movie. I only see until tom cruise climbed over the wall then ZZZzzzzz.

Gonna pickup from where I start falling asleep. Very boring for the front part... back part, I dunno cos I was sleeping remember.

It's a no brainer movie. No need to think at all but Maggie Q is

i dont get it when the small bomb is implanted in the person head. just pass some elctrical energy to the body and then the bomb stops functioning?? why is this so

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234