Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Newbie member

Default Re: Newbie member

Quote Originally Posted by longkangman
    I believe it is do-able with just the flash light by using zone ideal and light positioning.

Below image taken just now to play with your setup, only diff is that I have strong light behind. The image is still raw no touch up but crop in CS.

hmmm...I think you can try putting the main light on the right instead, so her face is illuminated. Cuz the main light now is on the left and hitting the side of her hair.

Quote Originally Posted by zone
    hmmm...I think you can try putting the main light on the right instead, so her face is illuminated. Cuz the main light now is on the left and hitting the side of her hair.
    Thanks Zone.

one important thing...please do not get yourself into the picture...ie. the reflection... of the shiny booster thing... do use a small desktop tripod or beanbag, and use the timer function so you can siam one side...

I think the camera increases ev by using largest available aperture so don't think you can get more sharp areas...

Quote Originally Posted by theRBK
    one important thing...please do not get yourself into the picture...ie. the reflection... of the shiny booster thing... do use a small desktop tripod or beanbag, and use the timer function so you can siam one side...

I think the camera increases ev by using largest available aperture so don't think you can get more sharp areas...
    Hi RBK,

I can use the shift and tilt to do it.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by theRBK

yup, i m using the timer option right now..and playing with the placement of the light to get less reflection too..

After a few days of trial and error i finally got my shots right!

Realised my Depth of Field was too narrow, and i have been shooting too close up to my subject.

Now i move further away from the subject. and i can get everyting in focus. way sweet

here's an original that i took

And here's the photoshopped one.

I achieved my desired effect via photoshop CS2 ...the "super duper white background" and the clarity.

Thanks to all who have helped me with the tips guys!

Nice! very professional looking.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12