Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Lomographers Fall In!

  1. #1

    Default Lomographers Fall In!

    Probably I get shot down because of this post :P But hey who cares

    Anyway, lomographers listen up. funksoulava and I were wondering we should try to come up with something in lomography. And we guess 2 of us makes little difference in the pictures captured.

    So, I strongly encourage those lomographers, be it LC-A, holga, super sampler, action sampler, etc, come forth and join us on Wednesday 18/12/2002 to shoot the evening streets of Orchard Road (not again! we are open with suggestions though).

    List of lomographers:
    1. nEkOgOtCh
    2. funksoulava
    3.
    4.
    5.
    6.
    7.

    Anyway, even if there's no one we will still go ;P Right, funksoulava?

  2. #2

    Default

    i want!

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    5,499

    Default

    aiyah i not free on the 18th, otherwise i'll take the holgas out for a airing... haven't shot with them for a while now.

  4. #4

    Default

    Originally posted by Larry
    aiyah i not free on the 18th, otherwise i'll take the holgas out for a airing... haven't shot with them for a while now.
    Or Friday? Free? :P

  5. #5

    Default Re: Lomographers Fall In!

    Originally posted by nEkOgOtCh
    Probably I get shot down because of this post :P But hey who cares

    Anyway, lomographers listen up. funksoulava and I were wondering we should try to come up with something in lomography. And we guess 2 of us makes little difference in the pictures captured.

    So, I strongly encourage those lomographers, be it LC-A, holga, super sampler, action sampler, etc, come forth and join us on Wednesday 18/12/2002 to shoot the evening streets of Orchard Road (not again! we are open with suggestions though).

    List of lomographers:
    1. nEkOgOtCh
    2. funksoulava
    3.
    4.
    5.
    6.
    7.

    Anyway, even if there's no one we will still go ;P Right, funksoulava?
    Yo dude, thanx for putting this up!

    It would be great for all lomographers in CS to meet up for a little banal talk and there after, some street shooting. We can share our experiences, blah blah.

    A word of caution, though. For shooting at night, action and super sampler users will need high speed film. (Most of you probably know this, but we cannot assume, right?)

    Also, the Lomographic Worldleague 2002 will be ending 31st December, so those who want to participate and need the entry form (poster, more like ) please let me know and I'll get some for you.

    And again, in the words of a famous person;

    "Those who are interested, reply to this thread!

    Come one, come all or don't come at all that's up to you

    Aiya, dun shy shy lah, just drop by and say Hi

    Hehehheee........"

    Let the Fun begin on the 18th of December! Muaahhahahahahahha~~~~~~~

  6. #6

    Default

    Oh yes, depending on the version of action sampler you have. If yours is the first version, it can only support up too ASA 200. Do not attempt to go beyond that

    Not sure what's the rationale but do try it before shooting on 18th ok?


  7. #7

    Default

    What's this lomographic worldleague thing? and you mean action sampler can't go beyond ASA200 like say 1600? how come? and me interested to shoot, but not sure if free then.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    5,499

    Default

    Originally posted by nEkOgOtCh
    Or Friday? Free? :P
    friday can...!

  9. #9

    Default

    Just a qns, for night shootings, do we need a flash for the LC-As?

  10. #10

    Default

    Originally posted by charvy
    Just a qns, for night shootings, do we need a flash for the LC-As?
    Just an ans, for night shootings or any other shootings, why the heck you want to shoot with flash, esp on a LC-A? ;O

    Pardon my language... but lomo is supposed to give u the cool effects and flashing it would make your shots harsh Try without flash and if you don't feel safe... use ASA 400 film it works equally as well

  11. #11

    Default

    Originally posted by nEkOgOtCh


    Just an ans, for night shootings or any other shootings, why the heck you want to shoot with flash, esp on a LC-A? ;O

    Pardon my language... but lomo is supposed to give u the cool effects and flashing it would make your shots harsh Try without flash and if you don't feel safe... use ASA 400 film it works equally as well
    Cool, thanks for the answer. :P

  12. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    leepublic of singapore
    Posts
    1,783

    Default

    where and wat time are you all meetin up tomorrow (wed - 18th dec). i'll bring my supersampler or holga, and d5....hmm, i need to buy 120film...anyone got spare so dat i wun have to run to cp/other photo shops to buy??

  13. #13

    Default

    For those who are interested to join us tomorrow, Wednesday, for our Lomo outing, please note that we will be meeting at Orchard MRT Station between 6:30 to 6:45 pm. Gathering place will be right in front of the Station Control. For those who want to come but will be late, please PM us your HP number, so that we can let you know our location when you reach Orchard Road.

    Lomo On!!!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •