Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Interesting thread

Default Re: Interesting thread

Anyone knows if the pervert had been set free, loose, wild and currently on a rampage in CS?
    "Wonders of the Human Mind. Unfathomable to the highest degree."

Quote Originally Posted by catchlights
    Many year ago, in a local art school, a teacher who teach photography, install a one way mirror in the changing room, at the other side of the wall is his darkroom, so you guys know what happen next...
    nobody knows about this untill a female student found out, and was publish in local papers.
    is he going to teach physics soon?
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

Quote Originally Posted by catchlights
    Many year ago, in a local art school, a teacher who teach photography, install a one way mirror in the changing room, at the other side of the wall is his darkroom, so you guys know what happen next...
    nobody knows about this untill a female student found out, and was publish in local papers.
    one way mirror? o_o never really seen that before but... how come so qiao the darkroom and toilet next to each other? haha. wow that's really mind blowing. can't imagine how he did that. and i realised theres a few ppls trying to buy this cam as well. hahaha
    I Love You :)

Quote Originally Posted by Koelsch
    one way mirror? o_o never really seen that before but... how come so qiao the darkroom and toilet next to each other? haha. wow that's really mind blowing. can't imagine how he did that. and i realised theres a few ppls trying to buy this cam as well. hahaha
    Not toilet, is a changing room inside a studio, so the darkroom is just next door. and he hang something to camouflage the mirror in the darkroom side.

Not sure can anyone buy this kind of one way mirror locally, but I have seen this in IMH, one of the interview rooms.

for the benefit of ladies, I found this in the web.

How to Detect a Two-Way Mirror

Quote Originally Posted by yanyewkay
    do you think people has record like this can go inside NIE?

oops i thought i saw toilet haha. then this is alright. i don't even know of any places having one way mirrors. i think they gotta register for a purchase of this kinda mirror with the govt or something. they can do ALOT of hideous thing with this haha. but its a ART SCHOOL. so therefore ^^
    I Love You :)

Quote Originally Posted by jsbn
    Anyone knows if the pervert had been set free, loose, wild and currently on a rampage in CS?
    maybe he is very active in models shoots now, I don't know, cos I hardly join any..

Quote Originally Posted by yanyewkay
    I'd be extremely concerned for my nieces in the future if ppl like these are gonna be teachers.

Aiya, can't anyone of you just simply ask him buy any Sony cam, sell him a cheapo UV filter for $100 and tell him it's xray capable. Then ask him go to a park to test. Few of you then stand somewhere and moon him. Then ok liao, take the $100 and buy us all coffee lor.

I'd recommend the Hassy H2D & a 50mm for this purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by ndroo
    Aiya, can't anyone of you just simply ask him buy any Sony cam, sell him a cheapo UV filter for $100 and tell him it's xray capable. Then ask him go to a park to test. Few of you then stand somewhere and moon him. Then ok liao, take the $100 and buy us all coffee lor.
    alamak, you pecah lobang liao.

Default Re: interesting thread

Quote Originally Posted by awl321
    i saw a sony camera.i dunno wat model it is..but its quite big..around 15cm..dunno wat model la..got night lux 0...it cost SGD$500..i saw it in a shop which sells 2nd hand things[which i dun 1 mention]...anyone know any camera which is quite small and has nightmode?i mean those wit nightmode liaoz then can put filter then hav the xray effect?anyone knows?
    Do u mean a small camera that can hide inside a bag, and people won't get alert that u are taking photo on them?

Default Re: interesting thread

Quote Originally Posted by awl321
    haha...im teaching physics of cos..im jus trying to research further..
    I studied physics before BUT...

I thought knowing properties of lights in optics or other materials is a fundalmental subject ?

Eh awl321, I have 1337 roxor X-ray specs! Can sell to you for special price, since you are a fellow CS member. Bought them through my old Superman comic, the back page had all these interesting gadets. Do not need them anymore, am quite happy with my S2 & R72 filter now.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123