Thread: Bit Char-G

Question Bit Char-G

Anyone into these mini R/C cars?

Originally posted by Newbiez
    me
    Ehh that's cool.

RObinsons and Seiyu having sale. And there's a Sheng Tai warehouse sale going on now (though not much Bit Char-G stuff)

I'm looking to mod with LED lights and trying to look for this particular monster truck model do u know anywhere to get? Thinking of visiting some of those R/C shops.

me... really a technological marvel isn't it??
    look out for the 2.2 engine...er... motor... they are selling same price as 1.0 motor... those should be faster.

Originally posted by beachbum
    me... really a technological marvel isn't it??
    look out for the 2.2 engine...er... motor... they are selling same price as 1.0 motor... those should be faster.
    I got the 3.0 engine, read tt there's a 3.8 one. The 2.2 supposed to be the best all round or 2.4? Where did u see the 2.2?

upz..

so where to get the motor?

I got my 3.0 motor at Robinsons (Raffles City).

I trying to look for the Wild Char-g, it's the monster tucks series. But I dun think the distributor bringing it in, Bits not tt pop here, only the chiong ones ...

Originally posted by lyrrad
    I got my 3.0 motor at Robinsons (Raffles City).

I trying to look for the Wild Char-g, it's the monster tucks series. But I dun think the distributor bringing it in, Bits not tt pop here, only the chiong ones ...
    thaks, will go take a look

Me!

Default Bit CharG for sale

I've the Trueno sets, plus an extra chasis and some covers, with all sorts of hop-up gears, tryes and motors (2.3). All chasis comes with the corresponding freqency transmitter. I'll give away the plastic box if you decide to buy everything

Reason for selling is that I'm racing bigger mini rc cars from Kyosho

Default Re: Bit CharG for sale

Originally posted by alyee
    I've the Trueno sets, plus an extra chasis and some covers, with all sorts of hop-up gears, tryes and motors (2.3). All chasis comes with the corresponding freqency transmitter. I'll give away the plastic box if you decide to buy everything

Reason for selling is that I'm racing bigger mini rc cars from Kyosho
    How much are you selling the Trueno Set? Does it have a steering problem? Do let me noe cos I am rather interested.

Hey do u guys notice alot of the sets are 27Mhz? Like that how to race with another car?

I did manage to spot some 35Mhz and 54Mhz at Tampines though.

Also I did a search and SPUG (Singapore Palm Users Group) had a Bit Char-G meet sometime ago...

You're right. A lot of retail set boxes are marked for 27Mhz. However, if you look closely at the chassis within, they are marked at different frequency.

Ya. But then some of them have these round stickers to block the freq.

I was at a TRU the other day, then trying to find a freq other then the 27Mhz. Some of them already had the wrapping off, so I opened them and peeled the stickers and checked the freq.

I also swapped one of the casing I did not like.

After playing a few BitCharG, you'll realised that the cost isn't very cheap If that got you interested in RC car race, perhaps you would like to check out Mini-Z RC cars. They have real proportional control and the scale is 1/24.

The local circuit is at SC SpeedRacer Club

Originally posted by alyee
    After playing a few BitCharG, you'll realised that the cost isn't very cheap If that got you interested in RC car race, perhaps you would like to check out Mini-Z RC cars. They have real proportional control and the scale is 1/24.

The local circuit is at SC SpeedRacer Club
    how much is a Mini-Z ?

Mini-Z car prices are around $200, more or less, depending which car cover you choose. New ones are more expensive, while older models are cheaper and less than $200.