Thread: Need contacts for making album

Default Need contacts for making album

Just completed a family shoot for my uncle, need to compile the photos into an album that is something like those wedding albums (thick pages with laminated photos)...Pages are designed liao, just need to make into album.. Anyone got contacts to make such albums, at affordable rates?

TIA
    Yngwie J. Malmsteen - "...I've never considered myself a fast guitar player..."

Default Re: Need contacts for making album

Tried searching the forum, but nothing useful came up..
    No one can help me here?

y not ask lundy, since he does it frequently, or seemeng...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by icarus
    Just completed a family shoot for my uncle, need to compile the photos into an album that is something like those wedding albums (thick pages with laminated photos)...Pages are designed liao, just need to make into album.. Anyone got contacts to make such albums, at affordable rates?

TIA
    For something different you might want to visit Beautiful Memories at #01-02 Stamford House (near Capitol Bus stop). I haven't tried them myself yet but they seem to have quite a variety of options for album but mostly more contemporary type. Pricewise, they are not exactly the cheapest (that's what they say).

They are also one of the few who prints on Kodak Metallic paper. The other I know that prints on Kodak Metallic is ColourLab at Adelphi where I frequent.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    y not ask lundy, since he does it frequently, or seemeng...
    Asked liao, Lundy doesn't know also..

IIRC Konota is able to do it...

Some small photolabs carry them. I have seen those with the wooden (or is that fake wood ) covers with a window where you can put a picture in. hope that helps.
    but if the cover is not important, then some popular bookshops have them in either black or white pages. You can even buy extra pages to insert into the album.
    Last edited by MDZ2; 4th May 2006 at 11:04 AM.

interested in contacts for making album as well. I do realise tho, that it seems some good quality album makers who are able to create customised portfolio albums for you come from australia.

coz I'm thinking of doing my own portfolio and I want it to be unique and custom (embossed with my name and etc.)

appreciate if the wedding photographers can let on some info.. coz i think they do albums most often?