Thread: Drifting Away II

Default Drifting Away II

Drfting Away II

I miss the time we used to have coconut drinks on the beach .... some how the memories of yours has been drifted away ....*
    Last edited by S11loop; 1st May 2006 at 03:45 PM.

Default Re: Drifting Away II

I'd like it to be a little brighter...

Quote Originally Posted by S11loop

Drfting Away II

I miss the time we used to have coconut drinks on the beach .... some how the memories of yours has been drifted away ....*
    broooo! i think it's very artistic, and i like this.. but hor, ur english quote.. er... need to edit for grammar leh.

let me try ok, no offence.

"I miss the times we tasted sweet coconut by the waves... which have taken memories of you in it's drift."

sorree hor, not direct "translation" but i've made it sound like the waves are sweeping the memories away, just like the coconut. it's quite metaphoric.. in this case, the coconut pictured IS your memory.

thanx for making me think when i look at an image.

Quote Originally Posted by jOhO
    broooo! i think it's very artistic, and i like this.. but hor, ur english quote.. er... need to edit for grammar leh.

let me try ok, no offence.

"I miss the times we tasted sweet coconut by the waves... which have taken memories of you in it's drift."

sorree hor, not direct "translation" but i've made it sound like the waves are sweeping the memories away, just like the coconut. it's quite metaphoric.. in this case, the coconut pictured IS your memory.

thanx for making me think when i look at an image.
    not very good with words as usual ... all i want to express is already in the photo thanks for yr comment

Quote Originally Posted by schon
    I'd like it to be a little brighter...
    tried different exposure but this is the one i would prefer dont know why

Quote Originally Posted by S11loop

Drfting Away II

It has that feel to it, "The "lost" ... coconut, drifting aimlessly, guided only by the insistance wave, to bring it ashore where life once again begin with a little srpout that will turn into renewed tree with strong roots spreading in all directions, to ensure an even stronger foundation for the future"

Unqoute, there will always be hope, that life will renew itself or that we will pick up from the fall and be stronger then before ... well done bro !

Drfting Away II

"I miss the times we tasted sweet coconut by the waves... .... some how the memories of yours has been drifted away ...."

Edited abit to best describe my thoughts for this picture ... thanks to john

Quote Originally Posted by Leinaj
    It has that feel to it, "The "lost" ... coconut, drifting aimlessly, guided only by the insistance wave, to bring it ashore where life once again begin with a little srpout that will turn into renewed tree with strong roots spreading in all directions, to ensure an even stronger foundation for the future"

Unqoute, there will always be hope, that life will renew itself or that we will pick up from the fall and be stronger then before ... well done bro !
    thanks ... if not for the sensor problem i think we can push this photo further

haha....swee...gt that feel...hehe...worth it even for ur shoe been wet....

time 4 u to change to d2x liao...hehe
    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

Quote Originally Posted by dreamerz
    haha....swee...gt that feel...hehe...worth it even for ur shoe been wet....

time 4 u to change to d2x liao...hehe
    U give me $$$$ ah