Thread: acupuncture to cure insomnia

Default acupuncture to cure insomnia

hi folks...

i've heard that acupuncture/acupressure can help to cure/relieve insomnia. does anyone here have any experience with that? or do you have any acupuncure practictioner/clinic to recommend?

thanks in advance!

Default Re: acupuncture to cure insomnia

I also needs something to cure my insomnia .. especially sunday nite before the start of monday blueee ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Try Chung Hwa Free Clinic?

http://www.holisticliving.com.sg/dir...ng2.php?list=c

Find: 'Chung Hwa'

"Wonders of the Human Mind. Unfathomable to the highest degree."

Quote Originally Posted by zaren
    hi folks...

i've heard that acupuncture/acupressure can help to cure/relieve insomnia. does anyone here have any experience with that? or do you have any acupuncure practictioner/clinic to recommend?

thanks in advance!
    hmm Eu Yan San, I go there to relieve my backpain

thx for all the feedback folks.....much appreciated!

Go to Pharmacy / GnC get a bottle of Melatonin. 1 pill an hour before you sleep
    Works for me

todays papers got....eat some kind of TCM

Do take note that traditional chinese herbs are not simply just 'nutritious stuff', but they are also medicine in their own aspects.

Comparing to Western medicine which attacks the cause of illness, TCM serves as a regulatory check in ur body over a long period (like the universal balance symbol of Yin and Yang). Each herb serves their own functions and over-consumption of a single herb meant to correct a certain 'malfunction' in ur body would throw ur body in the other direction of malfunction.

For maximising the benefits of TCM, consult a qualified & certified TCM practitioners like those in Chung Hwa or Eu Yan Seng.
    "Wonders of the Human Mind. Unfathomable to the highest degree."

I used to suffer from insomnia for like 8 years + since i was in primary school...now sec 5. And i tried drinking milk , reading , blowing harmonica , acupuncture , listening to music , doing homework , studyin , doing pushups , doing situps , day dreaming , and nothing beats having a regular exercise routine everyday to tire yrself out but with the working lifestyle these days , i understand its difficult. I play my electric guitar unplugged , just playing whatever ideas i have. And doing this , i get mentally drained really quickly.

But anyway , i know of a clinic near A catholic church in katong area , can't remember where but the clinics called " clarence......" can't remember.

doing yoga and swimming ..... it's really really helps. And remember, dont stare at any computer or TV one hour before you go to bed. This is how i overcome my insomnia by more natural way.