Default Re: Toyota Yaris

Quote Originally Posted by Shadus
    Jazz better buy
    Jazz is already an old shape. More than 5 years. 81bhp compared to 107 bhp

hv u compared to torque figures?

yar, old & still the best supermini around

yaris. i'm getting that too. good car for u to get since i'll be getting it too.
    want to go some shop and zheng the car together? lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadus
    hv u compared to torque figures?

yar, old & still the best supermini around
    Yaris: 141Nm

Jazz: 116Nm

Btw i test drove both today after getting my license, the Jazz has no pick up

Quote Originally Posted by Horsba85
    yaris. i'm getting that too. good car for u to get since i'll be getting it too.
    want to go some shop and zheng the car together? lol.
    See whether u pass first

Jazz is nv a powerful car, for that the fc is damn good.

Jazz (Honda) have alot of after market cosmetic mod...to me thats 1 of the biggest plus pt.

Personally I dun really like the design of yaris..keke

Actually, think the Yaris (the toyota echo in europe) has been around for some time as well. Don't think the shape and interior especially hasn't really changed much since the 2000 model.

for the price, might as well get a mazda2 sports? most pow-der-ful in this class..

heard that mazda 2 sports fc kinda high leh..but it sure looks good and impressive.

how abt getting a swift? very popular now.

i too would like to know more abt the yarris.

then u all shld organise an outing to Borneo Motors? haha..

Actually... I already got the swift waiting for delivery now

Quote Originally Posted by lurgee
    heard that mazda 2 sports fc kinda high leh..but it sure looks good and impressive.

how abt getting a swift? very popular now.

i too would like to know more abt the yarris.
    The Mazda 2 shares the same chasis as the Ford Fiesta

Klose.. u very funny leh.. order swift already, still ask abt Yaris.. anyway.. Yaris' name sounds... like a yak.. heheh..

did u get the turbo version or isit called the sports version..? not sure.. i know its not the $50+k one..the more ex one..

In my opinion, it's your personal feel towards the car that's more important. Yes, the car may have weak pickup, consumes more patrol and such, but it's just like choosing personal apparel: you like it and you just like it.

Look at Hyundai and Sunny, their patrol consumption higher than cars in their class, but still, got people buy it. Why? Personal preference.

You got to go down to Borneo Motors to try. What you'll get here is just their 'personal' feeling. Anyway, you've already booked a car, so why ask? Get on with your new car and don't look back.
    Kind Regards
    My Picture Website

Klose, when expecting delivery? aiyah, most important car can bring you places conveniently. so shall we organize a photo trip around Singapore for entire whole day? dun think anyone organize that before. wat say u?
    Games of Thrones.....

Quote Originally Posted by niki
    Klose.. u very funny leh.. order swift already, still ask abt Yaris.. anyway.. Yaris' name sounds... like a yak.. heheh..

did u get the turbo version or isit called the sports version..? not sure.. i know its not the $50+k one..the more ex one..
    Quote Originally Posted by Virgo
    In my opinion, it's your personal feel towards the car that's more important. Yes, the car may have weak pickup, consumes more patrol and such, but it's just like choosing personal apparel: you like it and you just like it.

Look at Hyundai and Sunny, their patrol consumption higher than cars in their class, but still, got people buy it. Why? Personal preference.

You got to go down to Borneo Motors to try. What you'll get here is just their 'personal' feeling. Anyway, you've already booked a car, so why ask? Get on with your new car and don't look back.
    Ever thought of seeing the date of the thread ? I posted it on tuesday and it got buried after that. Got dug up today . I ordered the car on sat .
    Last edited by Klose; 1st May 2006 at 10:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dfstan
    Klose, when expecting delivery? aiyah, most important car can bring you places conveniently. so shall we organize a photo trip around Singapore for entire whole day? dun think anyone organize that before. wat say u?
    The lady said Mid June collection but normally they will give a later date so I guess should be able to get it first week of june

Quote Originally Posted by Klose
    The lady said Mid June collection but normally they will give a later date so I guess should be able to get it first week of june

ure getting the 1.5 version or the 1.6L Sports Versions (from PI only now but will be available officially within this year)?

The Sports Version rocks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast