Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Good movie for photographers & young models

  1. #1
    Account Suspended
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    138

    Thumbs up Good movie for photographers & young models

    Good movie for photographers and young models

    http://www.hardcandymovie.com/

  2. #2

    Default Re: Good movie for photographers & young models

    err see the chat log isit?i saw liao..i dont get it leh =x??wah so gd?

  3. #3
    Account Suspended
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    138

    Default Re: Good movie for photographers & young models

    Quote Originally Posted by amelia
    err see the chat log isit?i saw liao..i dont get it leh =x??wah so gd?
    Young model met cheeko photographer online... met up... something happened...

    Young model have dark side... photographer kenna jia-lat jia-lat.

    See movie sysnopsis and trailer

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Good movie for photographers & young models

    Quote Originally Posted by arampan
    Young model met cheeko photographer online... met up... something happened...

    Young model have dark side... photographer kenna jia-lat jia-lat.

    See movie sysnopsis and trailer
    how u know its good when u haven seen it?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    home
    Posts
    620

    Default Re: Good movie for photographers & young models

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    how u know its good when u haven seen it?
    maybe he got similar personal experience before

  6. #6
    Account Suspended
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    138

    Default Re: Good movie for photographers & young models

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    how u know its good when u haven seen it?
    Good because sooner or later, sure got cheeko photographer lurking in Clubsnap.
    Help remind us all of what can happen.

    Remember the wedding photographer who adjusted the bride's breasts some years back?

    "all this has happened before and it will happen again..." Quote from Battlestar Galactica

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Good movie for photographers & young models

    Quote Originally Posted by arampan
    Good because sooner or later, sure got cheeko photographer lurking in Clubsnap.
    Help remind us all of what can happen.

    Remember the wedding photographer who adjusted the bride's breasts some years back?

    "all this has happened before and it will happen again..." Quote from Battlestar Galactica
    err... thats not the photographer... thats the plastic surgeon...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  8. #8

    Default Re: Good movie for photographers & young models

    Should put this up as a STICKY in the model shoots forum.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Good movie for photographers & young models

    Quote Originally Posted by arampan
    Good because sooner or later, sure got cheeko photographer lurking in Clubsnap.
    How come you're so sure?

    We're only interested in insects, flowers and sunset.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: Good movie for photographers & young models

    Quote Originally Posted by arampan
    Good because sooner or later, sure got cheeko photographer lurking in Clubsnap.
    i tot already got many many, ttz y gals got private forum?

  11. #11
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Good movie for photographers & young models

    Quote Originally Posted by arampan
    Young model met cheeko photographer online... met up... something happened...

    Young model have dark side... photographer kenna jia-lat jia-lat.

    See movie sysnopsis and trailer

    Models want photos. Photographers want photos.

    I can't think of anything else a model can give and a photographer wants.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •