Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Suggestion of Tripod for travelling

Default Re: Suggestion of Tripod for travelling

Quote Originally Posted by honda
    is it possible to weigh down the very flimsy lightweight cheapo tripod with the camera bag so that it will not topple when the wind blows? i m thinking of getting a cheapo one eg 30 dollars.http://singaporephoto.blogspot.com
    u hav 2 b sure its within its max load limit (cam bag + cam). u'll need a higher max load if u shoot verticals, cos ur cam will b off CG.

ever considered Slik Pro340 dx for travelling? Light and folded to small 49cm. Easy for storage but only gripe is 4 segment legs. I am looking at getting Slik Pro330 dx instead.

Regards,
    tltan

Quote Originally Posted by tltan
    ever considered Slik Pro340 dx for travelling? Light and folded to small 49cm. Easy for storage but only gripe is 4 segment legs. I am looking at getting Slik Pro330 dx instead.

Regards,
    tltan
    heavy or not???

I found the tripod i was talking about in my previous post. Just saw it in today's Straits Times. It's the Slik Sprint Pro GM. only going at $90 selling at Cathay Photo. got max height of 1.6m, folded length of 0.46m and weight of 890g. It's a full feature tripod! with detachable centre column for low level shooting, adjustable angle legs, milled alu ball head. WOW. Maybe I should go buy it myself! ha!

and NO , I'm not marketing for Cathay Photo & i'm not getting any commision for every tripod that's sold. I just happen to see it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12