Thread: Training

Default Training

Here's one of my shots while training in India. Pls c&c. Thanks.

Last edited by sh_37; 22nd April 2006 at 05:01 PM.

Default Re: Training

you probably fell into the trap of giving that title becuase you were there and knew what was going on, as the composition does not convey to me anything about any form of training.

in terms of the photograph, i don't think there's much going for the shot to be frank, all i see is a soldier (you i guess?) and a big metal pipe, which i can't figure out (sry, going army only later this year, heh ). it would have been better if the shot portrayed more emotion or even physical strain, so as to convey that some sort of 'training' was going on when the shot was taken.
    if my camera is there at the right moment, click, all I have to do is accept it.
    -edouard boubat

err...i dun tink it is veri advisable to post army related pictures in public forums like this leh... esp those tt concerns overseas training. Heard of MSD being veri thorough and efficient. Seen lots of case studies too.

Quote Originally Posted by mercurial_streak
    err...i dun tink it is veri advisable to post army related pictures in public forums like this leh... esp those tt concerns overseas training. Heard of MSD being veri thorough and efficient. Seen lots of case studies too.

U wanna know how MSD found out about those cases? Cos big mouths spread the word as far and wide that you gotta be living on mars, or in one deep dark hole, or just plain retarded not to notice. May as well take out an ad in the straits times and say MSD look here: Violation in progress.