Thread: Photoshoot with 2 subjects

Default Photoshoot with 2 subjects

I like the photo because it's risque, but with class and leaves a lot to the imagination. And it's also a little bit of a behind the scenes shot. The flashes were very over powering, but with just the camera flash it wasn't enough. Either way I like the blown out background. The man on the right is the resident photographer. I dont know how it happened but his arm is transparent. Again this is another 100% unedited photo.

Default Re: Photoshoot with 2 subjects

bucky i like the pose... ...but i would prefer to have the photographer out of the pic and a white setting...... angle shot very well done... and i love her b u t t too...lol

Default Re: Photoshoot with 2 subjects

This was a pure snapshot because the photographer was paid to take the photos and he paid me to do the lighting. We did use a white infiniti back drop. This was just shot from the side. But this photo will end in his bio portfolio. I'm only shooting with a $200 Canon a520. Hes using the 20D. Much better quality if you ask me. Hahaha. But she is really hot and is on a dance team after a whole life of ballet. Very good physique.