Thread: seen this site before? "parking idiots"

Default seen this site before? "parking idiots"

http://parkingidiots.blogspot.com

somehow stumble along this site yesterday, thought it was quite entertaining. though can the car owners sue for having their number plates displayed online?
    some i feel quite borderline, while others really are moronic

disclaimer : not affiliated with this site whatsoever
    a700 | dynax7
    sigma12-24/minolta28-135/sony70-300g/sig400/lensbaby2.0

Default Re: seen this site before? "parking idiots"

Muahahahaha.... wad can I say?

But wad's up with all these sueing thing? CSers are sue-happy?
    "Wonders of the Human Mind. Unfathomable to the highest degree."

Quote Originally Posted by dr34mc4st3r
    http://parkingidiots.blogspot.com

somehow stumble along this site yesterday, thought it was quite entertaining. though can the car owners sue for having their number plates displayed online?
    some i feel quite borderline, while others really are moronic

disclaimer : not affiliated with this site whatsoever
    heng none of my cars in yet... anyway if really wan hor, i can take pictures whole day of my carpark lots here... its a warzone i tell ya...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Wah..how many cars u have?

I submit to this forum toooooooooooooo :P
    frist time, worried about the owner seeing me snapping at the cars...
    but then now... i worried that i park wrongly and ppl snap me!

Blog Entries

haha... been browsing this blog for a while already. they oughta come to my blk's multi-storey carpark after 9pm every day.... they will run out of memory cards b4 they run out of cars.
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

Too bad that there is just too many people who don't care how and where they park. As long as they can stop the car for their purpose. Especially those taking up disabled parking lots. Shame is not in their dictionaries. And phone driving too. Too many dangerous kukus still phone and drive. The road can never be safe with these people around.

I frequent this blog too.
    Just out of curiousity and see if my car or someone familiar's car got kena snap or not?

I like cheekybynature.blogspot .. but is removed

Quote Originally Posted by Jango
    Wah..how many cars u have?
    none... cos all not mine...

anyway, from the description, actually the owners can sue the person lor... its just if they want it or not...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

What can they sue for? If it went to court, I think the judge would probably fine the idiot for bringing in such a frivolous suit and wasting the courts time and then hit him up for another fine for parking like an idiot, maybe even send him for driving lessons all over again. I doubt if the idiot would want to take that chance.

I would keep some post-its handy and express your disgust on his window. Saw this one idiot in the US parked in an area that was not a designated parking lot but right next to the staircase. After class, his car was plastered with post-its and paper telling him what an idiot he was and that he needed to go for parking lessons...blah...blah...blah. I never saw that car parked there again, actually never saw it around after that.

Stupid is as stupid does. Or just stand there and call the police or security to take necessary action if the idiot is parked in a handicap lot.

LOL agreed.. Since the photos show obvious infringement of law, the idiots will kena way before anything would happen to the photographer.
    Anyway there's such thing as photographer's rights you know.. It's in public, there's no "no photography" sign around. Anyone can take any picture and post it up anywhere. It's in no way infringing any law.
    In fact, can even send to the TP for action, some of the photos here..

anyway its 2 different matter lah, 1 is u take his car pic cos he did something wrong... another is the picture taker defaming the car owner... so the car owner can sue the picture taker for defamation lor... and if anything else, just the judge / police can tekan the car owner but need to bring in by police lor... cos not civil case wat...

Just recently an upstairs aunty that drove a Benz parked so backed (like she is drunk) @ a corner lot that her car's rear bumper crushed and dented my Honda's side bumper, and the funny thing is she dun even care to check how she park and left with her car bumper still 'locked' unto my car's bumper! I had to be grounded the whole day (can't drive out) @ my place looking for her to show up. grrr... When she finally show up. She claimed she didn't know about the case and give me a suspicious look that I had crashed unto her instead. Come on... can my car move sideways to crash onto her rear?!!! And she wants to settle the repair bills 50/50... No way!

I've got pictures taken... Hmm... maybe I should post up them to the site too.

Quote Originally Posted by jUzMoO
    Just recently an upstairs aunty that drove a Benz parked so backed (like she is drunk) @ a corner lot that her car's rear bumper crushed and dented my Honda's side bumper, and the funny thing is she dun even care to check how she park and left with her car bumper still 'locked' unto my car's bumper! I had to be grounded the whole day (can't drive out) @ my place looking for her to show up. grrr... When she finally show up. She claimed she didn't know about the case and give me a suspicious look that I had crashed unto her instead. Come on... can my car move sideways to crash onto her rear?!!! And she wants to settle the repair bills 50/50... No way!

I've got pictures taken... Hmm... maybe I should post up them to the site too.
    u should have just called the TP over, cos she immobilised you already...