Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: SD9 is out!

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Northern Singapore
    Posts
    562

    Talking SD9 is out!

    oh my god! the SD9 is out! saw it opp cathay. crazy salesman told me retailing at $4600
    Believe it. And it will be so.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    1,417

    Default Re: SD9 is out!

    Originally posted by Horus
    oh my god! the SD9 is out! saw it opp cathay. crazy salesman told me retailing at $4600
    wah.. really crazy...
    Canon Lover :)

  3. #3

    Default Re: Re: SD9 is out!

    Originally posted by Klause


    wah.. really crazy...
    Lots of pple will be dumping bodies soon........

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    East SG
    Posts
    73

    Default

    isn't the price of the SD9 supposed to be lower than other existing cameras (D60 and D100)?

  5. #5

    Default

    errm? I was at the shop opp cathay @ pennisula, he quoted me 3.3k without lens.

  6. #6

    Default

    I don't think so... SD9 use sigma propriety lens mount and flash shoe... i.e. limited selection... correct me if I'm wrong...
    Olympus EM-1, 7-14/2.8, 12-40/2.8, 40-150/2.8, 17/1.8, 25/1.2, 60/2.8

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    East SG
    Posts
    73

    Default Re: Re: Re: SD9 is out!

    Originally posted by xdivider


    Lots of pple will be dumping bodies soon........
    With already heavy investments in lenses, I don't think people will dump their existing bodies that easily.

  8. #8

    Default

    hmmm... some people won't learn for such a shop operating just beside fotoguide and cathay, that kind of practice won't keep them alive for long....
    36frames Wedding Photography - http://www.36frames.com
    rueyloon - http://www.rueyloon.com

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Sgp/China/TW
    Posts
    659

    Default

    Originally posted by rueyloon
    hmmm... some people won't learn for such a shop operating just beside fotoguide and cathay, that kind of practice won't keep them alive for long....
    ya....let them rot then.....

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Northern Singapore
    Posts
    562

    Default

    Originally posted by Necroist
    errm? I was at the shop opp cathay @ pennisula, he quoted me 3.3k without lens.
    arr!? realli!? i was dressed in formal attire wiff 2 other colleagues. he must have tot i was a "cai tao" *idiot!
    Believe it. And it will be so.

  11. #11

    Default

    Originally posted by Horus


    arr!? realli!? i was dressed in formal attire wiff 2 other colleagues. he must have tot i was a "cai tao" *idiot!
    Well..
    no matter how you dress.. you still look like a cai tao to mi.....
    hhehheeee


  12. #12

    Default

    Personally, I feel the owner\staff's attitude really bad.

    I figured I look like a student, so he gave me the "boh chup" attitude when I asked for the price. He just slowly took his time, made faces, and looked at me as though I'm some kind of convict.

    Oh well.

    On the other note, Camera Workshop @ Pennisula Shopping Centre, the attitude was really good.

  13. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Northern Singapore
    Posts
    562

    Default

    Originally posted by Bluestrike

    Well..
    no matter how you dress.. you still look like a cai tao to mi.....
    hhehheeee

    Believe it. And it will be so.

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    1,417

    Default

    Originally posted by Necroist
    Personally, I feel the owner\staff's attitude really bad.

    I figured I look like a student, so he gave me the "boh chup" attitude when I asked for the price. He just slowly took his time, made faces, and looked at me as though I'm some kind of convict.

    Oh well.

    On the other note, Camera Workshop @ Pennisula Shopping Centre, the attitude was really good.
    I had excellent service from Camera Workshop and AP.

    I prefer AP in terms of service you know the right people to look for : )
    Canon Lover :)

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    1,417

    Default

    Originally posted by chongkm
    I don't think so... SD9 use sigma propriety lens mount and flash shoe... i.e. limited selection... correct me if I'm wrong...
    Yes. That's true. But for people who is just jumping into DSLR world from digital camera world, it will be a good investment. I've seen some sample image taken from SD9 and I'm impressed.

    Sick-ma lense aren't tat bad At least you pay for what you get. Cheap = not so good quality
    Canon Lover :)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •