Page 85 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3560758083848586879095 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,700 of 1974

Thread: Sentosa Thread XLIII (43) - nightwolf75 40:911 "there can only be one lens....."

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLIII (43) - nightwolf75 40:911 "there can only be one lens....."

Quote Originally Posted by CYRN
    heeheehee... got another one in training liao...still a little grumpy tho.

http://genesis.genesisourdreams.com/Aellesia/
    Congratulations. Didnt know that #2 came along already.

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLIII (43) - nightwolf75 40:911 "there can only be one lens....."

Quote Originally Posted by markccm
    will we experience tremors?
    no... but a new fault line might be created.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showpost....&postcount=403

Btw, KNIGHT ONG, fion confirmed? Let me know else I look for models liao.
    She said she is free but not yet confirmed ??

Just wakeup a while ago and now going to shower and eat dinner and later edit photos ..

today dunno why damn bloody tired after work .. sianzzzz missed the FS .....
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Deregistered

Can let me know asap? I want to settle the logistics

Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte
    AIR HOOT is landing at Changi Airport on runway light 13 around 11pm later...so...

TAKE COVER!!!!
    happened liao...@ Aceh

Deregistered

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthrea...93#post2152493

Wah nowadays also got such things... girls only outing... win liao... CS must seperate into 4 sects. Admin/Mod Sect, espn Sect, Anti-espn Sect, Girls-Only Sect.

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthrea...93#post2152493

Wah nowadays also got such things... girls only outing... win liao... CS must seperate into 4 sects. Admin/Mod Sect, espn Sect, Anti-espn Sect, Girls-Only Sect.
    already got gals only sub-forum. only god knows how many gals only outing they have already organised.... this is juz in the open forum.

Deregistered

already got gals only sub-forum. only god knows how many gals only outing they have already organised.... this is juz in the open forum.
    I wonder if photography is about guy/girl sect, or meant for everybody to enjoy. This is so sexist..

Not that I gian to join, but why the need to segregate...

Quote Originally Posted by TMC
    Congratulations. Didnt know that #2 came along already.
    thanks.

must start to train early.

ESPN dunno how to get in meh? he prob registered himself under Miss ESPN over there

Can let me know asap? I want to settle the logistics
    Jessie asking for her photos liao .. been 3 weeks
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Deregistered

ESPN dunno how to get in meh? he prob registered himself under Miss ESPN over there
    I not interested, they'd probably end up talking about shopping, make up and guys

I don't even need to register to know what's going on inside

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    Jessie asking for her photos liao .. been 3 weeks
    When she wants it? Why early early don't ask for it now then ask when I so busy

When she wants it? Why early early don't ask for it now then ask when I so busy
    u busy meh ?? .. u da king only person posted her photos .. MGG oredi done liao ...
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    u busy meh ?? .. u da king only person posted her photos .. MGG oredi done liao ...
    i don't have the JPEGs, packaging etc... NEFs I have... needa convert to JPEG burn the disc...

I wonder if photography is about guy/girl sect, or meant for everybody to enjoy. This is so sexist..

Not that I gian to join, but why the need to segregate...
    cuz early in the forum... some of the gals post gets swamped by guys juz out to make fun of them or trying to hit on them.

rotflol

Deregistered

cuz early in the forum... some of the gals post gets swamped by guys juz out to make fun of them or trying to hit on them.
    Well, somebody I know cloned a girl nick, and guess what? A moderator PM'd her

If they however, insist on equality, then they should practice it.

Deregistered

read my signature.

it sums it all....

Well, somebody I know cloned a girl nick, and guess what? A moderator PM'd her

If they however, insist on equality, then they should practice it.
    Let them be loh... not much we can do cuz CS is ment to nature photography, and the adminz wan gals to join without getting akward responses that might keep gal photogs away.