Page 67 of 99 FirstFirst ... 174257626566676869727792 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,340 of 1974

Thread: Sentosa Thread XLIII (43) - nightwolf75 40:911 "there can only be one lens....."

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLIII (43) - nightwolf75 40:911 "there can only be one lens....."

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    I tried to register for MSN last week when Errz de PRO asked me to, but it wanted a postal code, but SG no freaking postal code, I can't bypass the registration.. sian 0.5.

Now cannot talk to Errz de PRO on MSN and learn how to take wedding photographs from him
    huh juz put any postal code in loo should be able to go through if I remember correctly~

I am on MSN with Errz de deity PRO for the past 3 months liaoz and HE still HAS NOT taught me anything tio pian lioaz~

Deregistered

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLIII (43) - nightwolf75 40:911 "there can only be one lens....."

Quote Originally Posted by rebbot
    huh juz put any postal code in loo should be able to go through if I remember correctly~

I am on MSN with Errz de deity PRO for the past 3 months liaoz and HE still HAS NOT taught me anything tio pian lioaz~
    I can't ... I tried my block's address... cannot..

3 months only and you want Errz to TEACH you something... you must be kidding man... you ought to be lucky he never ask you to pay him hourly rates for chatting with him

Come come... let me and KO teach you something...

The art of MUAKZ.
    Last edited by espn; 8th May 2006 at 04:59 PM.

I also want to joins in and learn from the PROs ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

I tried to register for MSN last week when Errz de PRO asked me to, but it wanted a postal code, but SG no freaking postal code, I can't bypass the registration.. sian 0.5.

Now cannot talk to Errz de PRO on MSN and learn how to take wedding photographs from him

har..need simi postal code? need meh? anyhow wack lah

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    but but U IS THE PRO LEOW!

Deregistered

You haven't been praying regularly to Errz de SHEN, He will not accept you... you must burn incense the size of a 500 f/4 to him first, then pray to him sincerely for 2 months then he will appear infront of you.

3 months only and you want Errz to TEACH you something... you must be kidding man... you ought to be lucky he never ask you to pay him hourly rates for chatting with him

Come come... let me and KO teach you something
    da King will teach you all the GOOD things ....

dun learnt from me .. I teach bad things ...
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Errz
    har..need simi postal code? need meh? anyhow wack lah
    Wah lao... that day you tell me to register until now I registering... CANNOT LAH!!!! Errz de SHEN bluff little kids me :cry;

huh? need postal code one meh... ?? how come i dun need.. strange... KING is special..

nevermind... bad things teach me can liao.. i like ... hoho..!!!!

Deregistered

You never teach me anything at all, not even bad things I had to learn from MOR-DER ok...

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by yklim
    nevermind... bad things teach me can liao.. i like ... hoho..!!!!
    He never even teach me, he where will teach you must go out with KO more often Have to pick up by observation liao

You haven't been praying regularly to Errz de SHEN, He will not accept you... you must burn incense the size of a 500 f/4 to him first, then pray to him sincerely for 2 months then he will appear infront of you.

Come come... let me and KO teach you something...

The art of MUAKZ.
    I thought so too but I will never say DIE! MUAKZ is simi lai eh ar?

Deregistered

I thought so too but I will never say DIE! MUAKZ is simi lai eh ar?
    You mai gei siao... you see already act blur si boh

It's a level 90 thingie...

eh, u on my msn list meh?

You mai gei siao... you see already act blur si boh

It's a level 90 thingie...
    ermz me is really not gei siaoz

Quote Originally Posted by Errz
    eh, u on my msn list meh?
    wah now Errz de PRO block me somemore, me is too minute to be seen in his list

eh .serious leh.. cant see u in my list. lol

U sure u added me? mai bluff me hor

Deregistered

Shen very busy one, where got time for you

You must first burn the incense and pray for two months first.