Page 9 of 62 FirstFirst ... 4789101114193459 ... LastLast

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 16) 叽! 叽! 叽! Will succeed one day!

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 16) 叽! 叽! 叽! Will succeed one day!

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    ive gained a little tummy of late, thats why i'm trying to slim down. it's torturing last nite ate 1/3 bowl of rice & a little steamed minced pork, ate pineapples & papayas after that , that's how i got so hungry around midnight

actually when you're hungry, try to munch some fruits or low fat yoghurt and you'll be okay. i started going a little crazy last nite, kept chanting my favourite list of food (a long list) and then ended up eating that prune
    i had my tummy since teenage yrs, so can't lose it din hv dinner last nite, dat's why got hungry... no fruits & yoghurt at home also. tried drinking milk, but not satisfied. dat's why i resorted to cooking instant noodles... maybe next time, jus try to drink plain water

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    near amk counted or not?
    me thinking of jio-ing ppl to go makan then jogging la... u wan also can come

Quote Originally Posted by canoni5
    me thinking of jio-ing ppl to go makan then jogging la... u wan also can come
    go makan then go jogging...i think sure get indigestion

i do cycle to bishan park though

i had my tummy since teenage yrs, so can't lose it din hv dinner last nite, dat's why got hungry... no fruits & yoghurt at home also. tried drinking milk, but not satisfied. dat's why i resorted to cooking instant noodles... maybe next time, jus try to drink plain water
    i only gained my tummy these 2 years.. used to have flat tummy + 2 packs heng not 6 pack else , SAN GUO YAN YI, LIU LI BIAN YI LI!!

try to stock some healthy snacks at home. fruits are the best drinking milk is good as it's good for our bones. try to have dinner lor next time lor, even a light one plain water i dun like... i always try to drink fruit juice
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

go makan then go jogging...i think sure get indigestion

i do cycle to bishan park though
    nobody tell u to jog right after makan mah... can rest & drink kopi for half hr first.
    if u wan, can jog then go makan. but then, u prob slp wif a full stomach lor

i only gained my tummy these 2 years.. used to have flat tummy + 2 packs heng not 6 pack else , SAN GUO YAN YI, LIU LI BIAN YI LI!!

try to stock some healthy snacks at home. fruits are the best drinking milk is good as it's good for our bones. try to have dinner lor next time lor, even a light one plain water i dun like... i always try to drink fruit juice
    but fruit juice must be freshly squeezed else the vitamin C bo liao... i used to make fruit juice, but cleaning is a hell of a job

but fruit juice must be freshly squeezed else the vitamin C bo liao... i used to make fruit juice, but cleaning is a hell of a job
    i buy fruit juice those tetra packs one, this brand "Ceres". it has 0 sugar and my family loves it. they are like me lah, not sweet tooth. i always buy their grape fruit, quite bitter if i have to say actually fruit juices not as good as eating fruits that are cut. agree with you lor, some Vits bound to be lost when you put them in the blender. but i dun like to drink plain water, maybe there's a time when i took too much medication, so plain water becomes like vomitted bittergourd water sometimes
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

i think you 2 ladies going to end up damaging yourselves instead

Harlow...
    In com lab.. going to zzz liao
    gtg lesson again

thought should be Qin gong liu guo, Tong yi tian xia... this should be a better description...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

you if i'm very hungry, i cannot sleep without eating one... no wonder i so fat realli must do some dieting & exercise liao...
    who live in amk, other than claris?

Drink more water. Eat negative calorie food like celery, lettuce, carrot, cucumber lor. And then read a book or two....get ur mind occupied with other stuffs.

You just got to train ur mind and stomach into some sort of habits.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    thought should be Qin gong liu guo, Tong yi tian xia... this should be a better description...
    sh*t you mine not so big lah
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Drink more water. Eat negative calorie food like celery, lettuce, carrot, cucumber lor. And then read a book or two....get ur mind occupied with other stuffs.

yah all in the mind. /me eye the packet of Oreos biscuit in the drawer *gasp*
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

sh*t you mine not so big lah
    he say your what big?

he say your what big?
    thought we talking about tummy?
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

thought we talking about tummy?
    oh...tummy. thought talking something else sorry...you my chinese standard lah...

i buy fruit juice those tetra packs one, this brand "Ceres". it has 0 sugar and my family loves it. they are like me lah, not sweet tooth. i always buy their grape fruit, quite bitter if i have to say actually fruit juices not as good as eating fruits that are cut. agree with you lor, some Vits bound to be lost when you put them in the blender. but i dun like to drink plain water, maybe there's a time when i took too much medication, so plain water becomes like vomitted bittergourd water sometimes
    i do drink Ceres grapefruit juice too. for other purpose. bitter to the max siah...

i think you 2 ladies going to end up damaging yourselves instead
    wun la. last time i tried before liao

Quote Originally Posted by Benign

yep! me drinking a lot of water. jus dat now trying for baby, some vegs & fruits cannot eat... i've been thru the detox process before, jus dat now more troublesome cos got other agenda

yep! me drinking a lot of water. jus dat now trying for baby, some vegs & fruits cannot eat... i've been thru the detox process before, jus dat now more troublesome cos got other agenda
    is it? what veg and fruits?

Page 9 of 62 FirstFirst ... 4789101114193459 ... LastLast