Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Local COmics. Super-zeroes.

  1. #1

    Default Local COmics. Super-zeroes.

    Do Comments...
    Thx

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Local COmics. Super-zeroes.

    dunno.. look kinda 'flat' to me... maybe you could look at Gantz & get some inspiration... try to add some shades on your characters as well...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    270 degree of Singapore
    Posts
    6,741

    Default Re: Local COmics. Super-zeroes.

    not bad, but as DCA said, some shade will definitely add the 3D effect.
    At the last drawing the bad small kid suddenly become fatter, shoter limbs than the rest of the drawing though.
    Sony Alpha 700 hobbyist

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Local COmics. Super-zeroes.

    Quote Originally Posted by zcf
    not bad, but as DCA said, some shade will definitely add the 3D effect.
    At the last drawing the bad small kid suddenly become fatter, shoter limbs than the rest of the drawing though.
    think its more like those typical comic strip, not yet those Manga kinda standard...

    (paiseh, me see more mangas than newspaper comics...)
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Cons digger.
    Posts
    3,924

    Default Re: Local COmics. Super-zeroes.

    i think the comics look ok. no need to be superly technically correct with shades and all to create an impact.

    For me, the content of the joke and facial expressions is more important. This particular joke is quite 'ok', it made me give a tiny smile.
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

  6. #6

    Default Re: Local COmics. Super-zeroes.

    I love this guy's work. I don't know how he does it but I like his local humour.
    He draws women very, very well too.

    http://hutdugaikarsui.blogspot.com

  7. #7

    Default Re: Local COmics. Super-zeroes.

    Quote Originally Posted by seankyh
    I love this guy's work. I don't know how he does it but I like his local humour.
    He draws women very, very well too.

    http://hutdugaikarsui.blogspot.com
    oh..i saw his work bfore..rather nice...
    Last edited by blurman; 22nd April 2006 at 12:38 AM.

  8. #8

    Default Re: Local COmics. Super-zeroes.

    Quote Originally Posted by yanyewkay
    i think the comics look ok. no need to be superly technically correct with shades and all to create an impact.

    For me, the content of the joke and facial expressions is more important. This particular joke is quite 'ok', it made me give a tiny smile.
    actually this 4 panel comics from us is more towards humor. but we try adding some serious drawing plus manga(if u consider tat) and some HK style in it...

    we emphasize on expression like wat yanyewkay said. its most impt of any cartoon or comics. And also the contend of jokes too.. the suddenly fatter or shorter legs are part of making it more comical only..heee...

    anyway..thx all for coming in to comments...hpe got chance to share wif u all works..

  9. #9

    Default Re: Local COmics. Super-zeroes.

    why my thread always kena put away or dissappears????? hve i done something wrong??

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •