Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 41

Thread: how do u spell "LOVE"?

  1. #21
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: how do u spell "LOVE"?

    Love is selfless.
    Love is love ur enemies.
    Love is love other more then thyself.
    Love is the light at the end of the tunnel.
    Love is live n let live not live in regret, remorse...
    Love is when ur gerfriend or boyfriend leave u now rather then after marriage!
    Love is when people slap u on the right side of ur face turn ur left to them n offer them.

  2. #22

    Default Re: how do u spell "LOVE"?

    Quote Originally Posted by ortega
    s i x h u n d r e d f f o u r
    love or lust?

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    The Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    1,454

    Default Re: how do u spell "LOVE"?

    600mm f/4.

    no love no lust. just alot money to the shop.
    I Love You :)

  4. #24
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    In my own world
    Posts
    1,314

    Default Re: how do u spell "LOVE"?

    Ai-LUP-U

  5. #25
    Senior Member oracle0711's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Settling down in Punggol
    Posts
    2,133

    Default Re: how do u spell "LOVE"?

    Quote Originally Posted by SnapSnap
    I think these verses holds true for folks from all religions and background...
    From the Good News Bible...
    1Co 13:4 Love ispatient and kind; it is not jealous or conceited or proud;
    1Co 13:5 love is not ill-mannered or selfish or irritable; love does not keep a record of wrongs;
    1Co 13:6 love is not happy with evil, but is happy with the truth.
    1Co 13:7 Love never gives up; and its faith, hope, and patience never fail.
    Let me sum it for you in 3 words:

    God is Love

  6. #26

    Default Re: how do u spell "LOVE"?

    Love have no shape, odourless, no colour...... Love is selfless!!!

  7. #27

    Default Re: how do u spell "LOVE"?

    Love is a verb, not an emotion.

  8. #28
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    In the void.
    Posts
    1,323

    Default Re: how do u spell "LOVE"?

    Bouquet of flowers..... $40
    Dinner date at french restaurant.....$120
    1.5ct Diamond ring.....$18,000
    Love..... priceless

    There are some things in life money can't buy, for everything else there's Mastercard.


    Since we are on the topic of love, I highly recommend a Japanesese movie called "Crying out love, in the centre of the world." It's a really moving story.

  9. #29
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: how do u spell "LOVE"?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ah Pao
    Love is a verb, not an emotion.
    Love is an action. Without making too much noise of course.

  10. #30

    Default Re: how do u spell "LOVE"?

    Quote Originally Posted by SnapSnap
    I think these verses holds true for folks from all religions and background...
    From the Good News Bible...
    1Co 13:4 Love ispatient and kind; it is not jealous or conceited or proud;
    1Co 13:5 love is not ill-mannered or selfish or irritable; love does not keep a record of wrongs;
    1Co 13:6 love is not happy with evil, but is happy with the truth.
    1Co 13:7 Love never gives up; and its faith, hope, and patience never fail.
    hello snapsnap, it is quite true. By the way, will i be able to read this in any bible? what is 1CO 13.xxxx, will you link me to an online bible source? i will search it at the same time..edited-> i have got it..
    Last edited by LENS; 20th April 2006 at 12:20 PM.

  11. #31
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    www.fuzzyeyeballs.com
    Posts
    8,242

    Default Re: how do u spell "LOVE"?

    It's another 4 letter word

  12. #32
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    ¿Yo? No sé nada.
    Posts
    42

    Default Re: how do u spell "LOVE"?

    01101100 01101111 01110110 01100101

  13. #33

    Default Re: how do u spell "LOVE"?

    If love is the answer, could you rephrase the question? -- Lily Tomlin

  14. #34

    Default Re: how do u spell "LOVE"?

    love = feeling ... i dun spell it, i feel it, the spelling is meaningless to me...

  15. #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    2,922

    Default Re: how do u spell "LOVE"?

    I use Love-potion from Gummybears. It works like a charm!

  16. #36

    Default Re: how do u spell "LOVE"?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion
    Love is an action. Without making too much noise of course.

    Hmm...I'm not exactly driving that point actually...

  17. #37

    Default Re: how do u spell "LOVE"?

    Quote Originally Posted by Witness
    love = feeling ... i dun spell it, i feel it, the spelling is meaningless to me...
    Haha, reminds me of The Matrix Revolutions when the Indian Program is talking to Neo in the subway station.

    "It's just a word...it's the connection the word implies..." (Something like that lah.)
    Last edited by Ah Pao; 20th April 2006 at 12:49 PM.

  18. #38

    Default Re: how do u spell "LOVE"?

    yeah....hahahah i studied the matrix in my philo class remember....

  19. #39
    Senior Member oracle0711's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Settling down in Punggol
    Posts
    2,133

    Default Re: how do u spell "LOVE"?

    hijack the reply... 1CO stands for the Book of 1st Corinthians, Chapter 13:xxx where :xxx refers to the verse numbers and is found in the New Testament...

    As for links try this one for a good resource on Christian literature... http://www.carm.org

    Quote Originally Posted by LENS
    hello snapsnap, it is quite true. By the way, will i be able to read this in any bible? what is 1CO 13.xxxx, will you link me to an online bible source? i will search it at the same time..edited-> i have got it..
    Last edited by oracle0711; 21st April 2006 at 12:16 AM.

  20. #40
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,218

    Default Re: how do u spell "LOVE"?

    Quote Originally Posted by LENS
    hello snapsnap, it is quite true. By the way, will i be able to read this in any bible? what is 1CO 13.xxxx, will you link me to an online bible source? i will search it at the same time..edited-> i have got it..
    Quote Originally Posted by oracle0711
    hijack the reply... 1CO stands for the Book of 1st Corinthians, Chapter 13:xxx where :xxx refers to the verse numbers and is found in the New Testament...

    As for links try this one for a good resource on Christian literature... http://www.carm.org
    Hi LENS, sorry for the late reply... Good to know you have found the online bible source... the link that oracle0711 gave will lead you to some pretty good bible links...

    here's some other sites...
    http://www.biblegateway.com - Bible versions in thirty languages! Also features audio readings of scripture... (kind of good for non readers like me... )

    http://bible.crosswalk.com/ - Bible resources, dictionaries, and online study. Search a collection of Bible versions and translations by word, verse, and topic.

    Have fun!
    Just me...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •