Thread: Model shoots survey

Question Model shoots survey

Guys I'm thinking of what to do for my next shoot, and I'm wondering when and where I should get it done.

Just need a show of hands and a few shouts, whether you guys prefer shoots on weekdays or weekends. Most need to work, I understand so if it's weekdays, will it be day time or evening time?

Default Re: Model shoots survey

should do a poll for this. easier to keep track and easier for us to participate in the survey.

Actually I prefer it to be on a weekday coz I reserve my weekend for my family . But I think most will prefer it to be on a weekend . Why not organise it on both weekday and weekend to see the respone.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravemaid
    Guys I'm thinking of what to do for my next shoot, and I'm wondering when and where I should get it done.

Just need a show of hands and a few shouts, whether you guys prefer shoots on weekdays or weekends. Most need to work, I understand so if it's weekdays, will it be day time or evening time?
    Hi hi
    1. This is the wrong place to post this thread. For anything not related to the thread, post them at KOPITIAM.
    2. The success of any model shoot depends a lot on the model - the look, the style, the experience, etc., the rate (popular rate is around $30 to $50 per head), the organiser - past experiences with him count a lot, and of course the timing of the shoot.
    Many of us are working adults and as such, weekends are ideal. Sat afternoon or Sun morning...
    ......... my 2 cents worth.
    always the Light, .... always.